Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-22-2015, 08:15 PM   #101
Lucille
IMHO Mel Krueger is now a BAD GUY, has guns and snakes, will not fix this deal for 1/2 (about$75) of shipping, keeps on stonewalling.

Old 10-22-2015, 08:20 PM   #102
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUGER'S KRITTER View Post
I really don't know what else more I can say or do and what I've done I am more than willing to send him the gun if he will send the snake that he o me everybody does the deals like this you send the snake I send a gun that's the way it goes or I'm more than willing to let him have all of the snakes back I have all of them on his expense that is the way everybody does it
Wait! You already SOLD some of his snakes for cash and now you're saying that you won't hold up your end of the deal until he sends you this one last snake, when clearly in the other texts you said 11 snakes for 1 gun? Am I reading this right? If I am, then you're out of your ever lovin mind!

You have already made money from this deal and now are trying to say that he has to give you EVERYTHING from the first deal or else he can pay to have SOME of his snakes back (minus the ones that you already sold.) He does NOT have to give you the last snake, as you already agreed with the second deal of 11 snakes for 1 gun. (And your gun prices are OUTRAGEOUS and ridiculous, you're way over resale.)

If you don't want to give him the gun then ship him his snakes that you have left at YOUR expense. Get off your high horse and see that you're screwing this up. Not anyone else; YOU are screwing the pooch on this one. Your rep is going to go so far down the drain that you won't even see the light at the top if you screw this deal up. (And before you go there; no it's not a threat; people will read this thread and see how greedy and money-hungry you're being and not want to deal with you at all!)

Old 10-22-2015, 08:21 PM   #103
Black Adder
So Mr Kruger
How many MORE people do you now need to tell you that you are most definitely in the wrong?
Bad guy?
Heck yes!
Family run business?
Not one that I or I fear many who have read your absurd replies will ever deal with now.
THERE IS NO WAY ON THIS PLANET I WOULD SEND YOU ANOTHER SNAKE AFTER YOU ALREADY HAVE ELEVEN AND HAVE SENT NOTHING IN RETURN NO MATTER WHAT YOUR NOTION OF THE DEAL MAYBE!

Old 10-22-2015, 08:45 PM   #104
Karma Kritters
I almost never chime in on these threads but. Bad guy for sure. Out of his mind if he thinks anyone reading this would ever do business with him.

Old 10-22-2015, 08:50 PM   #105
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUGER'S KRITTER View Post
Look at the pictures I posted you can obviously see on both of the size of mouth he has infection as far as we agreed on the 10 snakes I have 9
You've had the snake for three months. Did you ever take it to the vet? If not then how did you treat it? Has the swelling improved, gotten worse, or is it unchanged?

Also just so everyone knows, swapping license paperwork between FFL's for a firearm transfer is not a long process. We can get it done in a minute or so, it's not a big deal.

Old 10-22-2015, 09:31 PM   #106
Amelanistic Orca
This clown is right around the corner from me here in Az.

Got some weird inquiries from him in the past and just passed on any dealings with him.

Figured he was shady of some sort. I will read thru this later. Just a quick chime in...

Old 10-22-2015, 10:43 PM   #107
JCCS
Have you taken the snake for veterinary care?

Old 10-22-2015, 11:08 PM   #108
Bronx Boa
Amazing how he has been trying to post the guns he promised to me on here for a quick sale or trade. He is posting them repeatedly.

I just texted him and told him he can still make it right...but nothing...

Can't wait until karma pays him a visit.

The BronX BoA

Old 10-22-2015, 11:10 PM   #109
Bronx Boa
It's gets better...he still has MY boss up for sale on his FB

https://www.facebook.com/pages/KRUGE...72192819621061

The BronX BoA

Old 10-22-2015, 11:16 PM   #110
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx Boa View Post
He is posting them repeatedly.
Might have had something to do with me repeatedly posting a link to this thread in his new ads. Guess he finally realized that he can lock a thread, so my fun is over.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kruger