Inquiry MyrtleHerps?? - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-26-2017, 04:31 PM   #111
LauraB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac101 View Post
I noticed that Amy is using a third email address: aezim4163@yahoo.com. I'm on my work computer, and for whatever reason, I couldn't screen-shot the page. When I log in to PayPal, and click on the case number, the other email (carolinabuckeye73@yahoo.com) is the only one that is listed.

Didn't someone who was doing some digging, come up with the name of Zimmerman, as a husband or boyfriend/ex-boyfriend? That would fit with the "aezim" Yahoo email.
The aezim4163 is likely Amy. "E" is her middle initial and yes, Zimmerman is the last name of the guy was involved with.
Attached Images

Old 04-26-2017, 05:25 PM   #112
Insomniac101
Robert, thanks for that link to the ad. She took it down so quickly, I didn't get a chance to download the photos.

Interestingly, another member here contacted me privately today, and said she tried to sell him a large male purple retic last week. Don't know if it's the one I already bought, or a different one. Obviously, if it was another animal, fine, but if it was the one I already paid for, then it's not fine.

I know that I should prove that, but don't want to post a PM here. I can forward it to a moderator, if that's acceptable proof.

Laura, thanks for the info on that email; I appreciate it!

Kathy

Old 04-26-2017, 05:58 PM   #113
Fangthane
Quote:
I know that I should prove that, but don't want to post a PM here. I can forward it to a moderator, if that's acceptable proof.
You don't need to actually post the PM here if it contains other info you don't want to share, but I have a feeling that the Mods will require that you publicly name your source.

Old 04-26-2017, 07:08 PM   #114
jcarrender
Quote:
I just filed a dispute with PayPal, and will need to wait for their review, and resolution. I stated in my explanation that I don't wish to do business with someone who admittedly stole someone else's photos, and is trying to represent those animals as her own.

Kathy
I hope that taking about animal purchases in your dispute doesn't hurt your chances. Paypal has been known to violate their own policies regarding live animal purchases. If they do at least you can fall back on your CC. They tend to ask a lot less questions as they always try to work for whats in your best interest since you are their customer and not the seller. I hope you get your money back.

Old 04-26-2017, 07:53 PM   #115
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcarrender View Post
I hope that taking about animal purchases in your dispute doesn't hurt your chances.
I hope not either, but I didn't see any way around it.

She has informed me that she's shipping on Tuesday, May 2nd, even though I asked her today not to. Our night temps are going to be in the 30s that night, but apparently she doesn't care if it's too cold.

Old 05-03-2017, 01:30 PM   #116
Robert Walker
Quote:
She has informed me that she's shipping on Tuesday, May 2nd,
Kathy - did she ever force a shipment on you yesterday? Curious if anything arrived, snake or otherwise?

Old 05-04-2017, 01:11 AM   #117
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Kathy - did she ever force a shipment on you yesterday? Curious if anything arrived, snake or otherwise?
Robert, no, not a word since I sent her an email last week, with a screenshot of our weather forecast (it was in the 30s here last night).

Still awaiting PayPal's decision regarding my dispute. Kinda frustrating that $850 of my funds is unavailable pending resolution.

Thanks for the follow up! I'll post the outcome when I'm notified.

Kathy

Old 05-04-2017, 03:00 AM   #118
Milo Garcia
Kathy, I kinda figured you weren't gonna receive anything from this person. It's been BS from the start. I was lucky enough to catch on pretty quick to their scam solely based on answers he/she was giving me to my questions through text messages and also just by how pushy she was acting yo try to get a deal done ASAP. Raised all the red flags for me which led me to open up this inquiry on her. I really hope things work out for you and that you get your money back. Two things in life that I truely hate the most liars and thieves!!

Milo Garcia

Old 05-04-2017, 09:45 PM   #119
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo Garcia View Post
Kathy, I kinda figured you weren't gonna receive anything from this person. It's been BS from the start. I was lucky enough to catch on pretty quick to their scam solely based on answers he/she was giving me to my questions through text messages and also just by how pushy she was acting yo try to get a deal done ASAP. Raised all the red flags for me which led me to open up this inquiry on her. I really hope things work out for you and that you get your money back. Two things in life that I truely hate the most liars and thieves!!

Milo Garcia
Milo, thanks for the additional info. I did include a link to this thread when I filed the PayPal dispute.

As far as I know, she did not ship the animal out on Tuesday, as I had asked her not to do. The ladies at the FedEx office know me well, and I'm certain I would have gotten a call if something showed up.

Kathy

Old 05-12-2017, 03:42 PM   #120
Sig9
Any new details ?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!