Good Guy Jim @ The Chameleon Company - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-21-2008, 10:39 PM   #1
Mike and Erica @ MotherGecko
Jim @ The Chameleon Company

First off I would like to say hello to many of my old friends here in the reptile community as Mother Gecko Reptiles IS BACK ! ! ! We have been away for about 3 years now and couldn't be happier about being a part of the community again! We have a few projects in the works and we are very excited to be serving the reptile community once again! To all our old friends here and all the new ones we can't wait to make GOOD TO BE BACK WITH YOU! ! ! !

I would like to give proper respect and a HUGE THANKS to Jim at the Chameleon Company ! ! My new partner and I recieved a KILLER 2.3 Panther Chameleon shippment! Jim made it all to easy for us to pick from his EXCEPTIONAL LINES with plenty of pictures and a super fast response to both phone and email communications ! ! The shipping techniques used by Jim were nothing short of TOP NOTCH and the Chameleons we recieved were absolutely INCREDIBLE to say the least! ! !

Jim, Thanks very much for your professionalism and true love and care put into your animals ! !
Anyone that might be looking for TOP QUALITY chameleons, The Chameleon Company is just what you need ! ! !

Once again a big thanks to Jim,
Mike at Mother Gecko

Old 10-22-2008, 06:28 AM   #2
norsmis
Welcome back and Jim is a stand up guy. Congrats!

Old 10-22-2008, 09:00 AM   #3
Chameleon Company
Thanks Mike and Erica. It was a pleasure doing business with you, and I'm always glad when my critters get to stay some place hot and sunny !

Hey Ron. Thanks, and hope all is well. Ex-Army have to stick together ! Seems there's a commie (my era) or a jihadist (yours) waiting behind every corner ... kind of like "Lions and tigers and bears ... Oh My" ... really ... LOL ! Take care.

Old 10-22-2008, 02:44 PM   #4
Good to be back!!!

Jim, No thanks necassary on your part, you went ABOVE and BEYOND, and we can't thank you enough. Erica is no longer in the picture, she went up north and decided to go into Law of all things, looks like she will be a bonifide lawyer in the middle of 09', kudos to her. Mother Gecko Reptiles is now a partnership between myself the original owner of MGR, Michael Beberman, and two of my best friends and reptile minded fellas Alex C, and Paul W. Look forward to seeing Mother Gecko Reptiles at MANY Florida shows in 2009 ! ! !

It's GREAT to be back and we look forward to servicing the reptile community with the same great quality animals and service we provided years before our hiatus! ! !
Thanks again Jim, you and your company are truly the apex of the chameleon breeders we have ever delt with now and before, and we certainly be bringing more business to you as your lines are impecable!
Take care all!
MGR, Mike, Alex, and Pauly ! ! !

Old 10-22-2008, 04:57 PM   #5
JMExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike and Erica @ MotherGecko View Post
Look forward to seeing Mother Gecko Reptiles at MANY Florida shows in 2009 ! ! !
*cough* and SC SHOWS *cough*

Old 10-24-2008, 02:56 AM   #6
Man! What GREAT Chameleons from a great Co ! ! !

Jim, The Chameleons we received are feeding/drinking like crazy and the colors are setting in WONDERFULLY! I am very impressed with your lines and we will most certainly be further diversifying our colonies with your insanely beautiful stock!

My Fellow Reptile Community, Although Mother Gecko Reptiles has been out of the reptile community for a few years we have always KNOWN High Quality animals and truly GREAT customer service, Jim at the Chameleon Company exudes BOTH those qualities! When Mother Gecko starts to produce offspring from these diverse breeders that we received from Jim @ the Cham Co., we will have the highest confidence that we are selling the absolute most incredibly healthy and gorgeous Ambilobe Panther Chameleons available on the market!

Thanks again Jim!
Mother Gecko Mike

Old 11-23-2008, 10:40 PM   #7
chequepoint
Received a beautiful girl ambilobe panther from Jim a few weeks ago. Jim was a pleasure to deal with, took the time with me on the phone to talk shop, and really followed through every step of the way. A wonderful animal, at a great price, with fantastic service.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:57 PM   #8
Chameleon Company
Thanks Keith.

Always a pleasure to take your money .............
.......................... and give you a nice animal in return

Glad she's doing well with you !

Old 11-25-2008, 12:12 AM   #9
LauraB
Yep, yep .... Jim's the cham man

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!