Good Guy Good guy (girl) Nicole Fisher of gfssiCONSTRICTORS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-12-2012, 07:29 PM   #1
Chris577
Talking Good guy (girl) Nicole Fisher of gfssiCONSTRICTORS

I recently purchased a Sunglow Boa from Nicole. I was a little nervous buying as she just recently joined the site and had no feedback. Upon speaking with her she was very helpful, offered me references from her "home forum", and assured me I had nothing to worry about. She was very knowledgable, followed up with me on her own before shipping and provided helpful information for when the package arrived. The package arrived exactly on time, perfectly packaged and came with photo ID of the snake, as well as pictures of parents and genetics information. She also included feeding and shed records. I can't say enough about the quality of the boa. Not only would I do business with her again in the future but I look forward to it.

Old 06-12-2012, 08:38 PM   #2
gfssiCONSTRICTORS
Thanks again Chris! You were a great buyer!! I'm glad you're happy with your boa.

Old 06-16-2012, 08:37 AM   #3
Johanna
I will second that. Communication was excellent. I was sent plenty of pictures and even a video of my snake! When my boa arrived she came with feeding records and pictures of the parents which I thought was a great addition to the documentation. There were follow up emails to ensure she was doing well. My boa is very healthy, eating well, and just as beautiful as the pictures.
Thanks Nicole!

Old 06-16-2012, 10:26 AM   #4
gfssiCONSTRICTORS
No problem Johanna.. thank you for the kind words!

Old 06-26-2012, 10:09 PM   #5
Stigma
I recently purchased a boa from Nicole.

I dont have much to say that hasnt already been said though.. Nicole is very easy to deal with and made me feel comfortable to do business with her.

My snake came with his feeding/shedding charts and even pictures of the parents and grandparents. I have never received this kind of stuff with my other snakes.

I would definitely recommend her..

Thanks for the awesome snake Nicole!

Old 06-26-2012, 10:47 PM   #6
gfssiCONSTRICTORS
Thank you Tony!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!