For Sale Adult female concentric diamondback - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 10-18-2020, 09:35 PM   #1
JenKay
Adult female concentric diamondback

11 year old female concentric diamondback terrapin for sale. Raised from a hatchling in freshwater. Super healthy, friendly and eats everything offered. She does have several areas of old shell rot that are completely healed - had difficulty shedding her scutes one year which lead to this. It has been several years since without any further issues. Never has had any skin issues. Friendly with her turtle tank mates. I’m simply downsizing and am looking to sell her to a caring home. Asking $450 which includes overnight shipping through FedEx and SYR. Please PM me with only serious interest. I’d like to know what kind of setup she’s going into.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-19-2020, 10:01 AM   #2
Nicky_Buch
Hello, I’m wondering if she’s still available? Please get back to me if she is, very interested!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 10-23-2020, 12:38 PM   #3
JenKay
Sold

Sold!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!