cork_screw (Good Guy) from New York - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Miscellaneous > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® Standard rules for the reptile and amphibian BOI apply here as well.

Old 11-04-2011, 12:24 AM   #1
nsime
Thumbs up cork_screw (Good Guy) from New York

Michael (Cork_screw) was a pleasure to do business with,
I saw an ad for his beautiful female cream crested gecko, i did not have the money for her then so i asked him to message me in a month on the 26th of October (when i had the money for her) to tell me if she was still available or not, well he did! one month later he messaged me back saying shes available, i couldnt believe he remembered and that this awesome cream crested gecko was still for sale at that steal of a price, messaged me the whole way through the transaction, made the payment simple and easy, stayed in contact at me at all times, ill ask a question and he'd answer it with in the hour it seems like, he even shared advice on keeping crested geckos, now about the gecko, better than the picture, couldnt believe that this gecko was at that price, it was just a steal, nice quality, good structure, and best part is that the gecko is so calm you can tell that it has been held alot and taken care of properly and that Michael wants to make sure that his creatures go to good homes as well, packaged nicely too btw , good doing business with, hopefully he has more creatures i like in the future =D
~Nathan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
crested gecko