James Church, Bad Guy - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-21-2004, 02:43 AM   #21
dmasio
I would say that that had to have been noticable to you (It being one of your favorites) heck even a blind man could see that, BUT you did the right thing in offering her a refund and for her not to take it I would that blame totally rests on her shoulders. So I would wash my hands of the issue and let it go you say you have other satisfied customers that alone should speak for itself. Just my opinon and you know what they say about those.

Damian Macioce

Old 12-21-2004, 03:33 AM   #22
bahreptiles
I dont know how to paste her responce to me but if you look back you will see she was not open for that. The second she pulled it from the box she knew something was wrong. But yet a refund was out of the question? I offer full money back and she did not want it but wants to make a stink about it? I tried to do the right thing. I feel that part is her fault too.
I tried to make things right but she is just difficult. I said this is all for now becauce I wanted some imput from her as well. You can only type to yourself for so long with no replys. I did not intend to send a substandard animal to her. She has been difficult from the start and WILL not let me make it right. I do stand behind my animals. I do try for satisfaction.
I do pride myself in the animals I produce and I want all to be happy with dealing with me. I really try hard to produce the best animals I can. I take great efforts to do so. But if someone will not let me fix a problem, I don't think that is my fault. I OFFERED A FULL REFUND.

Old 12-21-2004, 04:08 AM   #23
bahreptiles
I have to add that in one of her comments that it is " not even really noticeable at times". The pics presented by her look like it was just fed. With a stretched jaw. She even commented about this one when I brought it up.
I did it, but I did not realize it. I was not trying to pull a fast one but she has some "friends here that has her back". I can appreciate that, but for someone to bash MY stock with NO knowledge of it is just absurd. Jessica did comment on the fact she does not believe me to have abnormal stock. Check the posts. I have had others here and saw my collection and was impressed with it. I stand behind what I do and what I sell. BTW here you go Jessica, addys
Bill Kirby- conda52@aol.com
jeff ronne- The Boaphile@the_boaphile.com
Joel Dubay- sales@boaphileplastics.com
I got my albiono for Jeff as well as my hets
I got the hypos from Bill
I have sold to Jeff, Joel and traded with Bill.
0 complaints
James C.

Old 12-21-2004, 04:13 AM   #24
bahreptiles
If you were so dissatisfied, how could you NOT ask for your money back? I would . I have. I got it back too.

Old 12-21-2004, 04:31 AM   #25
Beyond the Web
James,

Sorry to intrude, but this I must say. A refund doesn't make the whole transaction right. A bad transaction is a bad transaction. An occurrence you cannot change, however, you have shown your desire to redeem yourself by "making it right." I am not siding with anyone, but anyone can see by the photos that you were playing with the angles of the snakes, heads were cut off the picture and the obvious flaw shown is just hard, if not impossible, to believe you were unaware of it.

Old 12-21-2004, 04:33 AM   #26
bahreptiles
That was not my intent.

Old 12-21-2004, 04:48 AM   #27
bahreptiles
I am right handed, I take pics from the right to the left . When I took those pics I was not trying to hide anything. That is just the angle I like. I am not a left to right person. Like I said some people want to talk sh** about my stock with no for thought or knowledge of it. F*** them. I stood behind my word and it was passed up. I try to shoot straight with a clear mind. Too this day I CAN.

Old 12-21-2004, 04:51 AM   #28
bahreptiles
I DO NOT SHOP MY PICS! 0 of them

Old 12-21-2004, 05:30 AM   #29
Seamus Haley
James, you deliberately failed to disclose your knowledge of this problem prior to, during and even immediately after the sale claiming that it "must have happened during shipping"

AFTER you were called to the mat you GRUDGINGLY offered a refund in lieu of what your customer wanted which was INFORMATION about your stock so she could decide if she wanted the refund or not.

You misrepresented an animal you had for sale.

You misrepresent the frequency of this deformity in your stock.

You tried to blame the shipping company and misrepresented your animal even after the sale was completed.

You have too many, FAR too many photographs which either show or deliberately hide this deformity to claim that you were unaware of it.

You are a BAD breeder of POOR QUALITY stock, you are a liar and you are a crook.

Old 12-21-2004, 07:58 AM   #30
Beyond the Web
Just FYI, in the words of former President Richard Nixon, "I am not a crook." Just in case you need a comeback, James.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!