For Sale African Pied Crow *MALE* $850 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Birds > Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 08-07-2014, 08:07 AM   #1
fishing01
Stop! African Pied Crow *MALE* $850

4 year old male African pied crow, Captive born buy Troy in GA (breeds the healthiest corvids). He lost his mate 2 years ago to west nile and its about time he finds a new home with a female to pair up with. He was a tame hand fed baby so hes not skittish, Hes not friendly anymore either but if you hand him a treat he will take it threw the cage, I have had 3 Ravens and 3 crows all African Species over the years and i have never seen one with this much drive. He is smart, quick and fast in flight, Intelligent and has been building stick nests the past 2 seasons already. He copys any sound he hears and talks, and learns Fast. This is the perfect bird and age to pair with a pied crow or raven Hen. He has lived outside in a large shed with aviary attached the past few years so full outdoors all year in NY is what hes used to. I also want to stress the fact hes the healthiest crow iv had to date. His shed/Aviary came down so hes in a holding cage for now, so the sooner he goes the better. This is why the price is so cheap, You WILL not come across another male pied crow who is in prime age for breeding like this for that kind of money. He was also never aggressive to his mate. All around really good bird i will miss hearing him talk to me while outside.

Were located 1 hour from NYC, Pickup is more then welcome although i may consider shipping, Contact ghostcyclerx@gmal.com

The zoo style breeder cage in the photos are for sale once he finds a home, I know 3 are really nice and 2 are so/so.

Email with a phone number attached, Serious buyers only. Thanks

(Photos just taken Aug 1st 2014)
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-01-2014, 06:35 PM   #2
robmedleydvm
Interested in crow if still available

Old 04-04-2016, 05:59 PM   #3
erwaltz13
I know this was posted a long time ago- Any chance he is still available

Sent from my SM-G928R4 using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!