New YouTube Channel - Godbold Exotics!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Arboreal Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-04-2017, 12:31 AM   #1
Jeff Godbold
New YouTube Channel - Godbold Exotics!!!

Not sure if this is in the right place, but I'll give it a go. This is the first time I've posted in the forum portion of the site. I have a YouTube channel that has been up and running for a while, but I do very little to boost exposure. Figured I'd throw it out there in case anyone was interested in the more obscure species in the hobby.

I'm no pro, but I'm learning. Trying to do it right. If any of you are interested, I'd welcome the support so make sure you subscribe!

Our most recent episode was on Amazon Tree Boas!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4e...ed7obvhMX8ydBA

Old 11-05-2017, 12:50 PM   #2
JColt
Watched episode and subscribed. Will catch up on them this week. Nice job!

Old 11-05-2017, 04:43 PM   #3
Jeff Godbold
Thank you Joe. It’s truly appreciated.

Old 01-21-2018, 04:56 PM   #4
Scottparent74
Love it

Yea I just started listening to the show, Tried to email you but no response, I just had a few questions. NP though I have gotten my answers but still loving the show, I drive a truck so it helps with long days lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!