Sulcata Tortoise - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Turtles & Tortoises Discussion Forum

Notices

Turtles & Tortoises Discussion Forum This forum is for the purpose of discussing any topics concerning the turtles and tortoises of the world.

Old 02-07-2018, 09:01 PM   #11
DeanS
Here are a couple photos of mine from a few years back...see how smooth the carapace are? And, if you can get him an hour or more in the sun...and offer him cactus once or twice a week...plus leave a cuttlebone for him...you have no need for a calcium supplement! I've NEVER used supplements (other than food). The last photo is of my 8 year old! He's 24" and 85 pounds!
Attached Images

Old 02-08-2018, 04:19 PM   #12
weblizard
Nice! I got my Gwen back in the early 90’s, when we knew far less about raising torts- almost makes me want to raise another one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!