New statistic display line added - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-12-2018, 12:07 PM   #1
WebSlave
New statistic display line added

This probably isn't going to be of much interest to most people, but I have found it interesting over the years that even at this late date, some 16 years after inception, FaunaClassifieds STILL gets a fair number of new members signing up each and every day. So I asked my programmer to put something in the statistics section so I could more easily keep track of the number of new members coming onboard.

Anyway, for anyone else who may be interested in this sort of thing concerning your favorite website.
Attached Images

Old 02-13-2018, 07:14 PM   #2
Robert Walker
Of interest to me, thanks

Old 02-15-2018, 09:06 PM   #3
nickolasanastasiou
Likewise. Thank you.

Old 02-15-2018, 09:15 PM   #4
chrisis697
Very interesting, thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!