Good Guy Medusasmorphs AKA Logan Stillwill - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-11-2013, 05:06 PM   #1
StickyTongues
Medusasmorphs AKA Logan Stillwill

I've dealt with Logan a few times over the last few years and have nothing but good to say about him. He's always been a great person to talk reptiles to and takes great care of all of his animals. Thanks for the awesome snakes. Looking forward to working with him again.

Old 04-16-2013, 05:12 PM   #2
StickyTongues
Sorry I spelled his last name wrong. Its Logan Stillwell.

Old 06-06-2013, 12:43 PM   #3
Double_M_Reptiles
i could agree more about logan - i messaged him with strong interest in one of his piebald males but ended up looking for a female - even with several back and forth emails he never pressured me or was rude and understood when i went a different direction. i kept his email string and i will be contacting him for future snakes bc his customer service was A+!!!

Old 12-05-2013, 12:12 PM   #4
Laura_leigh
I got a spinner het albino from Logan, and he's absolutely perfect. He has been awesome throughout the entire process and more than willing to answer any annoying newbie questions I've had. I will definitely go back to him for future purchases. Awesome guy with beautiful snakes!

Old 12-07-2013, 03:05 AM   #5
Slashmaster
Happy to announce that I obtained a mimosa from Logan and it's doing great. It's healthy and has an amazing feeding response Logan is a very nice, genuine person and I'd 100% recommend buying from him.

Old 12-07-2013, 03:47 PM   #6
jimic
I have never bought a reptile from logan, but I have bought feeders from him. Everything was right on the money as describes, great quality, and a competitive price. Also personally hes a great person to deal with.

Old 12-23-2013, 12:43 PM   #7
Calamity_Jaine
I bought a male mystic hatchling from Logan and he was very professional and kept contact with me through the entire process. Received him in perfect condition and health. He also contacted me after the snake was shipped to make sure everything was good and that I was happy. Thank you again Logan!

Old 07-12-2014, 02:12 PM   #8
crob1598
Great guy and animals are top notch, highly recommend Logan to anyone looking for ball pythons or feeders. Made several transactions now and each was as professional as I could of hoped

Old 07-12-2014, 03:54 PM   #9
509SnakeKeepers
Purchased a total of 4 animals from Logan and he's been very nice and pleasant to deal with. Very helpful with any questions. And we are very satisfied with the quality of all the animals purchased from him.

Old 07-12-2014, 08:51 PM   #10
kbsnakeyez
Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!! The only word I need to describe Logan. Throughout my entire process with him from beginning to end and even still after I purchased fromhim he has been nothing but AA++ service. Any questions I had he answered either early in the morning and late at night. Perfect gentleman. The Super Fire and Leopard SUPER PASTEL I received from him I couldn't be more happier. If your thinking about doing business with him don't think, just do it!! :-) Thank You Logan again and we'll be talking soon!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!