For Sale LED Bulbs, ****SALE***** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 05-20-2014, 10:34 AM   #1
MoreliaMan
LED Bulbs, ****SALE*****

Hello, I have LED bulbs available, All are high output 5050 type diodes (60 total, 6100-6500K temp range for optimal plant growth, 14 watts total). Im offering the remainder of this lot of bulbs for sale at special pricing o move them quicker. THese bulbs work well on Vivaria & will in all likelihood be a cheaper more energy efficient way to light Small planted freshwater fish tanks as well. Id do two for a 20 Gallon, one for a ten or similar sized enclosure thats heavily planted. Message me with any questions on the proper use of them. These are very bright & customers seem to like them so far.
Bulbs are now 16$ each plus actual shipping costs.. This week only take 2 bulbs with free shipping, message me with "fauna5/19" in the notes of the paypal payment or just remind me when you email me here of the price: idris2279@yahoo.com If you take 4 I will split shipping with you also! Any orders over 4 bulbs will ship free as well, thanks
Idris-
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!