Info Johathon at Breeders Circle saying his Citrus Pastel WO makes our Power House WO - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-05-2011, 09:40 PM   #21
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbpboa9 View Post
Jon is a good guy. I have delt with him a few times in the past and he has been truthful and honest with the entire time. Have you ever considered that amirs pastel citrus whiteout could be a different line that acts a bit differently, like a butter and lesser for example. It is a little excessive to bash him this hard and claim he has other falsely advertised animals with little to no proof.
This is what I am waiting for

Old 11-05-2011, 09:46 PM   #22
FosterHerpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by radera5 View Post
This is what I am waiting for
I think we all are. The OP is saying these things with no clear evidence as of now.

Old 11-05-2011, 09:56 PM   #23
JudyC
Is it just me...or does it sound an awfully lot like the clarksgeckos account is channeling Joe Capone?

I don't know enough about the Whitewash or the Citrus to know what's what...but I do know this kind of childish ranting attack does absolutely nothing to convince intelligent people they should listen to you.

Old 11-05-2011, 10:00 PM   #24
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
Is it just me...or does it sound an awfully lot like the clarksgeckos account is channeling Joe Capone?

I don't know enough about the Whitewash or the Citrus to know what's what...but I do know this kind of childish ranting attack does absolutely nothing to convince intelligent people they should listen to you.
No, not just you...
Joe posted under Clark's account in the ad, and he sent me a couple of PMs under that same account. I would hope that he'd have the good sense use his own account; or at least to sign his name to any posts made on Clark's

Old 11-06-2011, 12:03 AM   #25
snakemansnakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksgeckos View Post
Have him show you pictures of snakes like we made. Oh, he can't. Buy the fake Spectors, het pumas, and Whiteouts from John and then get behind him. Let me know how you feel when you just bought normals and they all don't prove out. That is how some people are beginning to feel about this guy. I don't like people stealing from the public and selling fake dreams. I have sold some animals short but never misrepresented an animal like these two jokers.
And how would you know if they are selling fake hets? Did you buy any and then try to prove them out yourself? I've never heard anything bad about John, that's why I will continue to deal with him. Saying something like this would require some kind of proof. Just sayin'

Old 11-06-2011, 01:05 AM   #26
ActionReptiles
I have a couple of questions regarding this post. First off for the OP Where did you get the animal that started your "power house" line? Did it come from Amir(as you stated in your first post)? Also weren't you originally selling these animals as Amir's White Out line? I remember you posting them as such just didn't take screen shots for every add I look at . If this is the case it sounds like you happened to get this "white house/ power house" gene from Amir and started making crazy combo's. Now you are trying to change the name and sell them as your own line, bashing the other line in the process. Maybe it is a completely different line but I don't see any proof other wise.

I have done a good amount of business with Jonathan and he has always been completely honest and up front about all his animals. I have purchased a couple of citrus white outs from him and never did he tell me they were guaranteed to throw white outs. He did explain that the gene "shows up" and there was still work to be done to see what was going on with the gene. I don't usually post in here because sometimes things get a little out of hand but these accusations are childish and have no merit other than trying to bash someone's good name...

Also where is this proof you are claiming?? The pics you posted although nice looking animals, look like a nice pastave and pastave calico(how do know the look is not from the calico with out breeding?).

Old 11-06-2011, 01:44 AM   #27
ericdaley
I have also done alot of buying and selling with Amir for 20 years or more he takes care of his customers ! Jonathan of breeders circle and I have also done are share of buying, trading and selling he also has never let me down! IMO when someone starts bashing people It is not a good sign and reflects bad on the hobbie! The pics you posted although nice looking animals, look like a nice pastave and pastave calico(how do know the look is not from the calico with out breeding?). Any who has seen the citrus whiteout stuff on Amir's table at any show that he at would know that his whiteout stuff is crazy and the powerhouse stuff in there add are just nice looking ball pythons no crazy! Just my opinion!

Old 11-06-2011, 07:46 AM   #28
Matt2979
I don't know much about the whiteout genes (no personal experience), but I do know that I've never had a problem with Jonathan Foltz. We've had several deals, and everyone was flawless. Throwing false accusations at Jonathan will not deter me from doing more good business with him!

Old 11-06-2011, 07:48 AM   #29
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
We've had several deals, and everyone was flawless.
everyone = every one (as in every single deal was flawless)

Old 11-06-2011, 09:15 AM   #30
deborahbroadus
Ohhhh, look what happens when people don't keep acceptable (to the minority) RECORDS (Lineage) We are reduced to depending on words and pictures.

Obviously, imo, some seem not to understand the importance of GENETICS and getting what you pay for. Just because no one has complained, yet, does not mean anything. Hatchlings take years to develop to maturity to be "proved" out...then if nothing is produced, it can be chalked to "bad luck."

I would be interested in more evidence of how the White Out gene reproduces itself in different morphs (wish someone had started on a NORMAL.)

Boy (to the OP) the things one does to screw up themselves!! Harald pointed out a reason that would affect how your post is taken...sigh.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!