Bad Guy Craig Wyatt Scammer Bad Guy Selling Sick Animals - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-18-2016, 09:50 PM   #81
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Sick View Post
How do you think you know so much what makes you so sure of your self to make these assumptions ???? never met me or craig yet so much to say. It's fine cause you will look just as bad as craig. How many chams did craig offer you to speak against me on here ??
I don't own chameleons and don't want to, I have snakes and a few geckos (don't even have any geckos for sale, just pets). I've been around long enough to know how wholesale works, and if you're going to tell me you wouldn't accept a full refund on animals that arrived unhealthy then you're full of it.

But thank you for showing me up on how to "make assumptions", you're obviously a pro lol.

Old 09-18-2016, 09:52 PM   #82
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
if i dont sell them they are with me till next show kept in some very favorable conditions but since you said what you said you must be right. lol hahah
So you're saying that you buy chameleons right before a show to sell them, without quarantining or holding them to make sure they're healthy first?

But if they don't sell at that first show you do house them and care for them properly until the next show? Well that's a relief, I'm sure people who buy from you would be extremely happy to hear that.

Old 09-18-2016, 09:56 PM   #83
Jay Sick
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB Reptiles View Post
So you're saying that you buy chameleons right before a show to sell them, without quarantining or holding them to make sure they're healthy first?

But if they don't sell at that first show you do house them and care for them properly until the next show? Well that's a relief, I'm sure people who buy from you would be extremely happy to hear that.
im sorry but you are 2 ridiculous you don't have to quarantine captive bred animals from people unless those people lie to you. you have just show you know nothing and are not credible SEE YAH LATER CHIEF

Old 09-18-2016, 09:57 PM   #84
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
im sorry but you are 2 ridiculous you don't have to quarantine captive bred animals from people unless those people lie to you. you have just show you know nothing and are not credible SEE YAH LATER CHIEF
Oh ok, well as long as you can trust everyone that you talk to. Obviously that's worked out well for you so far based on the fact that you made this thread.

Old 09-18-2016, 09:59 PM   #85
Big Borg Reptiles
I guess that anyone who buys from you will just have to trust that you trust the person you're buying from, and then hope that no one will ever lie to you to try to turn a profit quickly. Because no one has ever done that before.

Old 09-18-2016, 10:24 PM   #86
Jay Sick
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB Reptiles View Post
I guess that anyone who buys from you will just have to trust that you trust the person you're buying from, and then hope that no one will ever lie to you to try to turn a profit quickly. Because no one has ever done that before.
do u want the last word is that what it is ? you can have it lol

Old 09-18-2016, 10:38 PM   #87
JButera
A private message has just been sent to Dr. Stancel via Facebook.

Old 09-18-2016, 10:39 PM   #88
EdwardK
I posted this as well in the other thread. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...84#post1945084

Why didn't the vet x-ray the animals?? Technically a visual examination isn't an acceptable method to diagnose "MBD". For example in a number of reptiles aberrant thermal fluctuations in the egg result in deformations that could be visually mistaken for "MBD" but on x-ray that option is clearly ruled out.

Why didn't the vet provide a treatment program for the animals? You do realize that an unfit for sale letter isn't valid for reptiles, right? It is only valid with respect to a dog or a cat. see https://www.animallaw.info/statute/n...ection-act#s93
specifically
Quote:
:“Animal” means a cat or dog.
I'm surprised that your vet would be willing to put their name on a certificate for an animal that is not covered by that law, they should have known that this was not an acceptable letter by the definition of the law ...

some comments

Ed

Old 09-18-2016, 11:15 PM   #89
Craig Wyatt
Quote:
because they needed to be treated and not sent in the mail what kind of monster sends back sick animals to die. they were said to be unfit for sale so they should have never been sent in the first place that's animal cruelty. I saved them as best i could i took on the task craig is scum for doing this.
Funny this is your response now. You sound all nice and caring. A month ago you said you didn't trust me to send your money back after you shipped back the animals.
Hmmmm. Which is it Jay?
Bam. Caught in your 25th bold face lie.

Old 09-18-2016, 11:36 PM   #90
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by JButera View Post
A private message has just been sent to Dr. Stancel via Facebook.
I sent Chris an email as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!