Amir - good guy - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-13-2006, 05:48 PM   #11
Mike Greathouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcherps
The existance of this thread is almost funny-wonder if the same tone would have been taken if it was Bob Clark, Ralph Davis, or Dave/Tracy Barker names?

Thanks
ben cole
Of course, I'm sure that anyone would also question a thread that said:

Bob - Good Guy
Ralph - Good Guy
or Dave/Tracy - Good Guy

My point all along was give the man his due and reward his exceptional service with the possibility of NEW business from those that may not know him.

Old 09-13-2006, 06:21 PM   #12
bcherps
Then if you really knew of him all along and was trying to "give him his props", then why did you not post the info? I have dealt with Amir for a couple of years and I do not know of a website that I can look up and find the snakes he has today for sale and a way to contact him about them.

If you do then post it.

Becuase he has multiple businesses in multiple industries and does lots of trading, brokering, bartering, you have to contact him almost on a daily basis to find out what he has.

Yes, you can contact him through his retail shops, but their websites do not accurrately reflect Amir-they reflect that particular storefront.

Thanks
ben cole

Old 09-13-2006, 06:25 PM   #13
Mike Greathouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcherps
Then if you really knew of him all along and was trying to "give him his props", then why did you not post the info?

Thanks
ben cole
I have only dealt with Amir at shows. I didn't have any contact info to post.
All the more reason for the original poster to include it. I'm sure that there are many other people in the same position.

The bottom line is this. If you are happy with a deal and want to give the seller his due, then do him a favor and post more then his first name. Why not reward him with the possibility of additional business.

I'm really at a loss as to why this has been such an issue for some people.
Is his contact info some closely guarded secret?

Old 09-13-2006, 09:48 PM   #14
VanZwedenReptiles
Yea thats what I was feeling ,No secrets here,I'm glad his info was posted even though someone else had to do it.For this Poster,Amir has some great ,f not the greatest looking YB's out there.thanks Ben and Mike for pointing just the"need to know".Now people can see his site easier and maybe deal with him better

Greg VanZweden

Old 10-09-2006, 04:48 PM   #15
The BoidSmith
We recently purchased a female spider from Amir Soleymani. Excellent transaction, great person to deal with and awesome animal. Would definitively consider purchasing again from him.

Regards.

Old 10-10-2006, 06:47 PM   #16
cahrens
I purchased a few balls from Amir at the Tampa show a couple weeks ago. They're all eating great and seem to be the picture of health. If I had more money I'd surely send him some. He has some great stuff. -Chris

Old 10-27-2006, 09:55 AM   #17
jnjreptile
Just did another deal with Amir this week, all went perfectly. It was a trade and he gave us a lot more than we were asking for in the trade the snakes were bigger than expected and he even delivered the pinstripe to my buddy for us.( We sold it to a friend in Florida before he shipped it).

Another great deal, and we are sure they're will be many, many more to follow.

J&J REPTILES
sales@jnjreptiles.com
www.jnjreptiles.com

Old 10-27-2006, 03:57 PM   #18
dmasio
Not looking to start anything but I have heard through 2 RELIABLE people that Amir is selling Morph Kings stuff as well as his own. Since anyone with a half a brain is not dealing with Joe & Wes (Morph King) they have Amir selling things for them and this happened at Daytona and also as anyone knows MKR wont show their faces at shows. But I do not have an axe to grind with Amir or Joe & Wes and I dont know them personally but I know people will do anything to make a buck.

Damian Macioce

Old 10-27-2006, 10:50 PM   #19
Albino E
I have purchased most of my ball's from Amir and he's just awesome. I'm from Miami and have picked up everything from the shop ,he has great customer service and I would definitly buy another without thinking about it. All my Ball's are super healthy and growing like crazy, Albino , Spider and pastel plus many Norm's.

Emilio

Old 10-27-2006, 10:58 PM   #20
Albino E
BallPythonClub.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!