I haev a bussiness oppourtinity for anyone!!! - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 11-11-2002, 05:02 PM   #171
Ken Harbart
Well Patrick, your logic makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, but if ruining your name was your goal- you accomplished it.

As for the latest lie, it was really quite obvious... het for melanistic balls from NERD. As I said, Kevin's other half happens to be a very good friend of mine, so it din't take much effort for me to check this one out.

Old 11-11-2002, 05:39 PM   #172
evansnakes
Not to mention the fact that "melanistic" is not a recessive trait in ball pythons so how would you have hets?

I'm sorry, but I just am tired of these people and don't buy a single word of this. This kid is retarded and he is not sorry for what he has said. I also have no idea what he keeps inferring about me but I am 100% sick of it.

Patrick, it would be a VERY bad idea for you to come to me at any show for anything. You are and will be persona non grata from now on pal. I do not find it amusing when somebody like you takes my livelyhood as a joke that they can slander me and attempt to hurt my business. This is what I do for a living. How about I lose your dad his job and then you guys can't afford your house or food? Would that be funny? Same deal.

I am very happy about one thing. Patrick, with your lousy attitude and personal skills, you are going to spend every day in high school for four years getting insulted, ridiculed and more likely than not getting your butt kicked. Enjoy.

Evan Stahl

Old 11-12-2002, 12:20 AM   #173
Brian Oakley
I have followed this rediculously LONG, pointless thread since the beginning......i think! LOL

If I am not mistaken, he said he would bring the damn things to the swap meet this weekend.

Question: did he bring them or not?

Brian Oakley

Old 11-12-2002, 05:39 AM   #174
evansnakes
Brian, he is now saying that he would bring a normal ball python, that he thought was axanthic but no longer does and a normal boa which he said was a snow but then admitted was not. Who the hell cares if he brings a normal ball and boa to a show? He said he had two animals worth $10,000. The truth is that he has two animals worth about $125. Evan

Old 11-12-2002, 08:45 AM   #175
Brian Oakley
OK, must have missed that part when my eyes were rolling back in my head out of pure amazement that this guy actaully responds OVER AND OVER AND OVER again with this bull$hit.
Brian Oakley

Old 11-12-2002, 07:08 PM   #176
The BoidSmith
Quote:
The truth is that he has two animals worth about $125.
Not to mention that according to Patrick they are sick. I wouldn't take them even if I was paid the $125.

Best regards.

Old 11-13-2002, 08:33 PM   #177
Classic Dum's
LOL I am still amazed by this, Pat you are something else LMAO!!!!!

Brian the show is this weekand so Ill let you know what happens next week I dont think at this point anything really matters but Ill be there at my table selling critters, with my cam, so if anything does ill let everyone know

Truely crazy world we live in LMAO!!!!

Old 11-15-2002, 09:02 AM   #178
evansnakes
You guys will love this one. The little crack head just emailed me threatening to reveal my phone number to the world! Well, my phone number has been on my business card for ten years now. I have gone through over 100,000 business cards at shows since then as well as have it posted in my adds on the internet, printed in my adds in Reptiles Magazine as well as printed on 10,000 fliers that I went through for my show. Wow! He is a scary one. Oh gee, Patrick or whatever your liar, idiot name is, you are really going to hurt me there! Evan Stahl

Old 11-15-2002, 09:46 AM   #179
Seamus Haley
Quote:
The little crack head just emailed me threatening to reveal my phone number to the world! Well, my phone number has been on my business card for ten years now. I have gone through over 100,000 business cards at shows since then as well as have it posted in my adds on the internet, printed in my adds in Reptiles Magazine as well as printed on 10,000 fliers that I went through for my show.
Maybe he thinks that if he starts doing advertising for you, getting your name out even more than it already is, you'll become filthy stinking rich and buy an island someplace and leave the BOI (and consequentially him) alone.

It's a great plan, I suggest him impliment it immediately for everyone who has called him on his actions.

Old 11-15-2002, 10:24 AM   #180
Classic Dum's
LMAO!!!!!!! works for me,

hey if he keeps this thread going soon he is going to be running neck and neck with Joe P, maybe he should start a forum and him and Joe can be buddies and rule each others sites lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!