Please help!! Snake Emergency! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-11-2011, 08:06 PM   #11
snakechaarmer
I had a 2 year old corn snake escape a locked lid with 6 bricks on top :P They are amazing!

Old 01-15-2011, 01:50 PM   #12
BobOblak
Once one of my adult pueblan milks escaped when I was servicing the cage. It just unexpectedly launched itself out of the cage and disappeared under a heavy, stationary shelving unit and I could not get at it. The next day I found it in my rodent room. It had squeezed between the wire bars of the lid of a lab rodent cage. It ate at least 5 adult mice, killed several others, and left a few panic-stricken live ones cowering in the corner of the cage. The tail of the last mouse was still hanging out of his mouth. He was stuffed to the gills and couldn't move. Having a rodent room next to the snake room is a snake magnet and when they escape, make a beeline for it and are never missing for very long. Try putting a cage with a live mouse in a warm dark area near where it escaped and see what happens.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!