Trade 100% het albino female 1100grams! FEMALE - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 05-05-2010, 03:30 AM   #21
StrictlyExotics
Not yet

Old 05-05-2010, 09:27 AM   #22
louiesrt
Thanks for paperwork. Since I am in the neighborhood I will try and get over one day this week. I am going to look at another snake in PA. I will call you and try to come see it maybe this weekend. I could not PM you this time like I usually do because my computer at work was not letting me PM, sorry I had to put this on the post, I hate posting :/ Thanks again.

Old 05-05-2010, 10:09 AM   #23
Matt2979
I can't see your pics right now so can you please send me a couple to Customfurniture.matt@gmail.com along with any info that you can give me on this het albino?

Thanks!
Matt

Old 05-05-2010, 10:40 AM   #24
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by louiesrt View Post
Thanks for paperwork. Since I am in the neighborhood I will try and get over one day this week. I am going to look at another snake in PA. I will call you and try to come see it maybe this weekend. I could not PM you this time like I usually do because my computer at work was not letting me PM, sorry I had to put this on the post, I hate posting :/ Thanks again.
One post Luie in the very same area got paperwork..no paperwork, Dean?

Old 05-05-2010, 11:06 AM   #25
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
One post Luie in the very same area got paperwork..no paperwork, Dean?
I havent seen anything in my email regarding this snake. If I do receive something regarding it, I will let everyone know by trading this guy for it.. LoL

Old 05-07-2010, 01:18 AM   #26
ant si
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
I havent seen anything in my email regarding this snake. If I do receive something regarding it, I will let everyone know by trading this guy for it.. LoL
thats because ur not interested in not a 5 year old so dont play games with me and a friend of mine told louis about my snake for sale mutal friend in new york so i told my friend to tell him to check out the snake on the here

so kicks rocks u just wanna b involved u acting like sum kind fauna police officer i wouldnt sell u the snake for 5gs if u put it in my hand so go breed geckos or something
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-07-2010, 01:23 AM   #27
passions-pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant si View Post
thats because ur not interested in not a 5 year old so dont play games with me and a friend of mine told louis about my snake for sale mutal friend in new york so i told my friend to tell him to check out the snake on the here

so kicks rocks u just wanna b involved u acting like sum kind fauna police officer i wouldnt sell u the snake for 5gs if u put it in my hand so go breed geckos or something
LOL.... Seriously?

L2Grammar!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-07-2010, 01:25 AM   #28
morph evolution
ok...lets not badger each other over something as simple as a snake..i can see deans point,he asked for the proof of the snake and he seems not to have gotten yet,so with that said can you post any proof of the purchase of the snake from e.b.n?i know they supply all snake sales with a reciept and id for hets.

Old 05-07-2010, 01:36 AM   #29
StrictlyExotics
Quote:

Actually I was very interested until you basically stopped giving what you promised. I never received any photo proof of what you are selling/trading. But, I can guarantee this much, with your professionalism, I would not buy anything from you.

Old 05-07-2010, 01:43 AM   #30
joseydiann
Quote:

Who in the world are you talking to or about???

I'm lost, how did this turn nasty lol, we were just wanting pic's of the reptile for sale here..

Amanda

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!