For Sale New Blue Display Available For HerpStat ND, II and Pro - FREE SHIPPING - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 01-31-2010, 12:24 PM   #21
martinarquero
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshc24 View Post
Does the herpstat nd have a built in night drop or would I have to hook it to a timer. I have a johnson right now and I am not pleased
let me answer that for you since I got one from Branden about 7 months ago and now im waiting for a Herpèstad II, it has a built in clock and night drop, you can program it to how much you want it to drop and at what time it does the drop and comes back to regular temperature, it works perfect!, and since it is a proportional thermostat it always keeps the target temp, no big dropes before it restarts de heating device, wish is great with young snakes and does that cant resist large variations in temp. like Chondros, or incubators, I higly recomed it and at a lower price then Helix.

Old 01-31-2010, 10:04 PM   #22
coldbloodedcages
Thanks Martinarquero for answering the question. I was at the Steel City Show with no CPU sorry it took me so long to get back to you. PM sent
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-01-2010, 05:25 PM   #23
coldbloodedcages
Pick Up at our next show:

We will be at All Maryland Reptile Show, Havre de Grace, MD next weekend the 13th
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-02-2010, 09:51 PM   #24
coldbloodedcages
Sold out of HerpStat ND's with the blue display until the end of the week. Everything else in stock.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-04-2010, 05:37 PM   #25
jppoorboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldbloodedcages View Post
Sold out of HerpStat ND's with the blue display until the end of the week. Everything else in stock.
do you have any in yet?

Old 02-04-2010, 08:12 PM   #26
coldbloodedcages
They should be in on Fri. We can ship on Mon.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-04-2010, 11:35 PM   #27
akaangela
What is the software do? Is it worth the extra money? I am thinking about getting one and would like to know the difference between the 319 and the 389 models thanks

Old 02-05-2010, 01:03 PM   #28
coldbloodedcages
The software is worth the extra if you want to monitor your temp online or get text message alerts. From HerpStat: "Monitor the status of your Herpstat product online
Receive Scheduled Emails or TEXT Messages with status information
Receive Emergency Email and TEXT alerts
Update the Herpstat's firmware when code changes have been made "

It is just another great feature that makes HerpStats the best choice.

Brendan
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-05-2010, 10:38 PM   #29
StrictlyExotics
Brendan, does the Pro w/ software come with the 4 probes or do you we have to buy those seperately?

Thanks,

Old 02-06-2010, 12:56 AM   #30
akaangela
Ok I am stupid here. How do you monitor your temps online? Do you have to connect your herpstat to a computer? I feel stupid but I am trying to understand.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!