Trade 100% het albino female 1100grams! FEMALE - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 05-07-2010, 01:51 AM   #31
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseydiann View Post
Who in the world are you talking to or about???

I'm lost, how did this turn nasty lol, we were just wanting pic's of the reptile for sale here..

Amanda
Especially being that they are coming from a city in which they are illegal to own.

Old 05-07-2010, 01:58 AM   #32
morph evolution

Old 05-07-2010, 02:08 AM   #33
joseydiann
Oop's I didn't know that either lol.. Bad moves..

Old 05-07-2010, 02:11 AM   #34
Cp3_Pythons
Im interrested in the Het Albino you Have can you email me pics and a copy of the paperwork.

Old 05-07-2010, 02:12 AM   #35
morph evolution
well anthony,it looks like if you really want to sell the snake you are gonna have to show us paperwork.

Old 05-07-2010, 08:02 AM   #36
Matt2979
I requested pics 2 days ago and have yet to get a response. Based on what I just saw upon returning to the ad, you can keep it. We all work hard to build names for ourselves, but you just came on here as a brand new member and managed to make yours in less than a month!

Old 05-07-2010, 10:38 AM   #37
louiesrt
Maybe I can help a small bit. I have been selling/trading ball python morphs for about 3 years I would say. Never once did it on a website, and never once ever provided proof of a HET, being that I couldnt prove it because I bred the snake myself, so how can I provide proof of a HET other then showing you the mommy and a daddy snake. Furthur more, in my recent transactions I have bought/traded snakes off people with no paperwork. All you honestly have to do, is profile the person, speak to them, if you know where they live, why would they rip you off. Sometimes even with paperwork you can get ripped off. We are all here for the same things, the fun of breeding ball pythons and getting the pretty snakes(well thats my reason). There is a chance of being ripped off, but if you feel the person you are trading/selling with has the same intentions of you in the ball python world (lol) then sometimes trust is all you need as far as paperwork. I spoke to ant on the phone, I have his home address I trust him enough to trade or buy the snake without paperwork. I honestly have not been able to open the email he sent with the paperwork because my job computer blocks email. So honestly, I do not even know if it is a real Het. But I do trust the kid, I have heard about him and he has always been an honest person from what I hear. He did make a bad name for himself now but hey sometimes on the computer you dont know how serious someone is or mayb they are just asking becuase they have nothng better to do. So to wrap it all up paperwork or not in the future just profile the person, if they give u there home address and say pick up the snake why would they lie about it, u know where they live they dont know who u are and who u know. It is all about who the person is and how they come off. I just felt like I had to say this being that I have seen situations like this before. By the way, I am not trading the snake, unfortunatly sorry ant, but I found a pair of HET ALB I traded my female ghost for. Bad trade, well he also threw in a PIE. So being that I have a few ghosts I gave her up. Thanks anyway. ANT-Maybe you should work on your name on these classfieds since everyone seems upset. Your a good guy, I'm just kidding. Take care guys. Trade on

Old 05-07-2010, 10:49 AM   #38
passions-pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by louiesrt View Post
Maybe I can help a small bit. I have been selling/trading ball python morphs for about 3 years I would say. Never once did it on a website, and never once ever provided proof of a HET, being that I couldnt prove it because I bred the snake myself, so how can I provide proof of a HET other then showing you the mommy and a daddy snake. Furthur more, in my recent transactions I have bought/traded snakes off people with no paperwork. All you honestly have to do, is profile the person, speak to them, if you know where they live, why would they rip you off. Sometimes even with paperwork you can get ripped off. We are all here for the same things, the fun of breeding ball pythons and getting the pretty snakes(well thats my reason). There is a chance of being ripped off, but if you feel the person you are trading/selling with has the same intentions of you in the ball python world (lol) then sometimes trust is all you need as far as paperwork. I spoke to ant on the phone, I have his home address I trust him enough to trade or buy the snake without paperwork. I honestly have not been able to open the email he sent with the paperwork because my job computer blocks email. So honestly, I do not even know if it is a real Het. But I do trust the kid, I have heard about him and he has always been an honest person from what I hear. He did make a bad name for himself now but hey sometimes on the computer you dont know how serious someone is or mayb they are just asking becuase they have nothng better to do. So to wrap it all up paperwork or not in the future just profile the person, if they give u there home address and say pick up the snake why would they lie about it, u know where they live they dont know who u are and who u know. It is all about who the person is and how they come off. I just felt like I had to say this being that I have seen situations like this before. By the way, I am not trading the snake, unfortunatly sorry ant, but I found a pair of HET ALB I traded my female ghost for. Bad trade, well he also threw in a PIE. So being that I have a few ghosts I gave her up. Thanks anyway. ANT-Maybe you should work on your name on these classfieds since everyone seems upset. Your a good guy, I'm just kidding. Take care guys. Trade on
Is anyone else finding this as amusing as I am. I've been laughing since last night about this post.... The hits just keep on coming... rofl.

Old 05-07-2010, 10:51 AM   #39
louiesrt
You have been laughing since last night about this post? I just posted it today...Do you mean this "thread"

Old 05-07-2010, 10:58 AM   #40
passions-pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by louiesrt View Post
You have been laughing since last night about this post? I just posted it today...Do you mean this "thread"
Sure... You have to admit.. it's pretty funny. Extremely desperate as well. Dude either needs to provide paperwork (that he claims to have) or delete this post. It's a slap in the face to ANY reputable breeder/seller/trader on fauna to see a post (oh my bad... thread) like this. This kid "ant" calls other people 5 year olds... and I'm betting he can't even spell his own name properly.... hmmmmm... so who's acting like their 5? Not to mention we get the pleasure of your uber presence who has also already LIED! You said you received paperwork from him... but you haven't.. and you stated so in your last post (woot, not thread), which would be a complete contradiction to your very first post. You said your work email won't open it. Do you live at work? HAHAHAHAHA!

People act like Fauna Police to get rid of SCAMMERS such as yourselves. Everyone sees you in your true light and the more you write on here the more it becomes obvious.

I don't come to where you work and throw rocks at you while you are mowing... so don't try to scam me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!