For Sale HerpStats - FREE SHIPPING Will Be Ending Soon - Order Today - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 01-21-2011, 10:49 PM   #1
coldbloodedcages
HerpStats - FREE SHIPPING Will Be Ending Soon - Order Today

We will be ending our FREE SHIPPING on all HerpStats soon. Get your orders in now before the sale ends. All models in-stock. Standard, Grounded and Blue Displays available with FREE SHIPPING using USPS Priority Mail for a limited time. Check out our new site for more info:

www.ColdBloodedSupply.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-25-2011, 03:45 PM   #2
redmallee
what is your price on a herpstat nd

Old 01-26-2011, 01:31 PM   #3
coldbloodedcages
HerpStat ND's start at $134.99 with FREE SHIPPING
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-26-2011, 10:26 PM   #4
Msoar16
tried adding the pro with blue to my cart and couldn't, guess I'll by elsewhere

Old 01-26-2011, 10:35 PM   #5
coldbloodedcages
Not sure why you are having problems. We have orders for Pro's with blue displays in our system today. I also just tested it on the site and it works fine. If you want to PM me your full name, address and email I can add the item to your shopping cart.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-03-2011, 12:27 AM   #6
malves85
This may be a dumb question but whats the different between standard cord and grounded cord? Is it just the 2 and 3 prong plug?

Old 02-03-2011, 10:22 AM   #7
coldbloodedcages
Yes, the grounded version has a 3 prong grounded cord. If you have a metal rack or using a material the can conduct electricity then you want the grounded cord. If you have wood or plastic caging the standard 2 prong cord is fine.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-03-2011, 03:26 PM   #8
mrobert875
PM sent

Old 02-03-2011, 08:43 PM   #9
Xavier
Ordered a Herpstat Pro this morning, its already on its way to me. Previously ordered a Herpstat and Herpstat ND from www.ColdBloodedSupply.com. Very please with the products and service.

Xavier

Old 02-08-2011, 08:12 PM   #10
smb2585
What is the price for the spyder robotics ?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!