Bad Guy Brian Johnson from BNB Exotics - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-18-2015, 09:59 PM   #11
LadiKing Reptiles, LLC
Threats to discredit me
Attached Images

Old 08-18-2015, 10:54 PM   #12
LadiKing Reptiles, LLC
There is much more than can be seen in the public FB group Here is a public Facebook link LauraB https://www.facebook.com/groups/437785452987736/

I don't find it needed to continue posting. I simply want people to know both sides and see truth. I hope I've been able to offer that. Thank you for your time.

Old 08-18-2015, 11:32 PM   #13
ElexisC
If you are going to make a boi all info needs to be posted here. Facebook groups close, the posts and comments deleted you need to screen shot every post and everything relevant to this transaction and post it here so it will be here forever for anyone who searches it. In a few days you probably won't even be able to find that post because it will be buried under other ones. If you want people to be warned and know what happened you need to post EVERYTHING here not provide links where the posts can and most likely will end up deleted because group admins like to play god and delete what they think is irrelevant.

Old 08-18-2015, 11:38 PM   #14
LadiKing Reptiles, LLC
Oh okay. I didn't realized that. This is my first time on BOI. I work at 5am tomorrow and wont be in until 6pm. I will get all the details together and update tomorrow night. Thanks for informing me of the process, ElexisOrtiz

Old 08-19-2015, 12:05 AM   #15
LauraB
Thanks, Angelique.

Do you have a photo of the male you ordered & paid for that you did not receive, Angelique? Where did you see the original ad?

And yes, his "of color" comment and the comment, "I will spend the rest of my life to make sure you fail"; "I will fight you with every tooth and nail and for this you will be ruined in the gecko hobby", etc. were completely unwarranted and completely unprofessional.

Old 08-19-2015, 01:01 AM   #16
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Do you have a photo of the male you ordered & paid for that you did not receive, Angelique? Where did you see the original ad?
Here is a screenshot, that Angelique had posted, of the two geckos:
Attached Images

Old 08-19-2015, 01:33 AM   #17
LadiKing Reptiles, LLC
Male I ordered in screen shot. The other photo is male rcvd

Thanks LauraB for providing the screen shot from post as well.
Attached Images

Old 08-19-2015, 01:51 AM   #18
LadiKing Reptiles, LLC
Most shipping issues from May/Miss shipping shipping issues

Shipping issues around May and 1 missed shipping.
Attached Images

Old 08-19-2015, 01:53 AM   #19
LadiKing Reptiles, LLC
BNB Exotic Issue with shipping service/missed shipping

Issue with shipping service/missed shipping
Attached Images

Old 08-19-2015, 01:53 AM   #20
jusmebabee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
BTW The "of color" comment, made by Brian, is not only unprofessional but deplorable as well.
The term person of color in general is not a bad thing.
The fact that anyone mentions race is silly unless it's important to the story.
I have used the term on various occasions and still do to this day.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!