Bad Guy Brian Johnson from BNB Exotics - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-19-2015, 01:57 AM   #21
LadiKing Reptiles, LLC
BNB Exotic June/July Shipping issues

Issues with shipping June/July
Attached Images

Old 08-19-2015, 02:01 AM   #22
LadiKing Reptiles, LLC
July, leos arrived from BNB Exotic

Leos arrived. Wrong male was rcvd at this point.
Conversation wasn't good between us. This is when the text about me "shitting" on him was sent from page 1 on BOI status. I ignored the comment and waiting for a cool down.
Attached Images

Old 08-19-2015, 02:07 AM   #23
LadiKing Reptiles, LLC
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiKing Reptiles, LLC View Post
Email this issue isn't related to fraud.
This email is from 8/17/2015 *Updated 8/18/2015 23:07 to add date/time

Old 08-19-2015, 02:10 AM   #24
LadiKing Reptiles, LLC
Sorry to be redundant and/or confusing. To be specific the email post between Binti & I were from 8/17/2015 *Updated 8/18/2015 23:07 to add date/time.

Old 08-19-2015, 02:14 AM   #25
ElexisC
I kind of want to know what he's in court for since he kept using it as an excuse. Kind of makes me wonder if someone is trying to sue him over his "business practices". I am sorry you're going threw this. More people need to post bad experiences so people can research who they're buying from. I have seen countless bois where people come out of the wood work after the most recent victim and if they had posted before most could have been saved from them. I wonder who else he's screwed over?

Old 08-19-2015, 02:23 AM   #26
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmebabee View Post
The term person of color in general is not a bad thing.
The fact that anyone mentions race is silly unless it's important to the story.
I have used the term on various occasions and still do to this day.
Well, there was no need for race to be brought into this case, but I was not talking about the term in, and of, itself.
It is the comment, that contains that term, and what it appears to be insinuating.

Old 08-19-2015, 07:42 AM   #27
AllisonLeigh
All I had to see was his comment about her race to know who's side of this I am on... Not to mention the fact she tried to communicate and was flexible with his constantly changing ship dates and shipping errors. Even if she was in the wrong and just trying to get a free gecko (which she CLEARLY wasn't from her communication) his comment is enough for me to never do business with him. Thanks for sharing this. As far as the use of the term "woman of color", even if he said "African american lady" it would be totally inappropriate as the comment itself is derogatory and since when do gecko breeders ask the race of everyone they ship to?? How would he even know she's the first African american he's sold to? Racist piece of gecko poop...

I'm really sorry you've been treated this way OP. Good luck!

Old 08-19-2015, 10:07 AM   #28
LadiKing Reptiles, LLC
Threat to expose me as fraud from BNB Exotic Brian Johnson

Threat to expose me as fraud from BNB Exotic Brian Johnson part 1.
Attached Images

Old 08-19-2015, 10:11 AM   #29
LadiKing Reptiles, LLC
Pt 2 Threat to expose me as fraud from BNB Exotic Brian Johnson

Threat to expose me as fraud from BNB Exotic Brian Johnson pt 2
end of text with regards to threat.
Attached Images

Old 08-19-2015, 10:23 AM   #30
LadiKing Reptiles, LLC
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonLeigh View Post
All I had to see was his comment about her race to know who's side of this I am on... Not to mention the fact she tried to communicate and was flexible with his constantly changing ship dates and shipping errors. Even if she was in the wrong and just trying to get a free gecko (which she CLEARLY wasn't from her communication) his comment is enough for me to never do business with him. Thanks for sharing this. As far as the use of the term "woman of color", even if he said "African american lady" it would be totally inappropriate as the comment itself is derogatory and since when do gecko breeders ask the race of everyone they ship to?? How would he even know she's the first African american he's sold to? Racist piece of gecko poop...

I'm really sorry you've been treated this way OP. Good luck!
Thank you for the good luck wishes, AllisonLeigh, much appreciated.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!