Inquiry KRIS REINERS ------ ARIZONA - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-23-2015, 11:45 PM   #71
Big Borg Reptiles
I apologize for wasting space arguing earlier in the thread, but that's the summary as of now. It sounds like "illest jay" was mad because the snake died, but Kris hadn't even been in possession of the snake for at least 6 months. Maybe they have some evidence that hasn't been provided yet, who knows.

Old 08-23-2015, 11:50 PM   #72
LauraB
Yo, kids ... take it back to FarceBook. The immature drama gets so old when it migrates here from there. Seriously.

Old 08-24-2015, 01:11 AM   #73
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Yo, kids ... take it back to FarceBook. The immature drama gets so old when it migrates here from there. Seriously.
Laura I've literally never interacted with Tom before this thread. I've never even posted on the same thread or forum as him. Everything he has said to me in this thread is based exclusively on what you see here. He has no reason to do it other than that I called him out.

Old 08-24-2015, 02:02 AM   #74
LauraB
Tank died, RIP Tank. It happens.

Make no question, I am not siding with one party or the other. There are no FACTS to form a decision/opinion on, based upon the little that has been posted. That said, I am not siding with one party or any other party here.

You yourself have admitted to making questionable, impulsive purchases, Nick, and then came back here to post about at least one, when you did not remember or took the time to note who you bought from at a show. That is a fact.

Whatever FarceBook garbage is unfolding, leave it there or bring FACTS here. That's all I was projecting, Nick. I was not singling you out, so unless you and I ... or others ... have FACTS, then leave it at FarceBook. That is all.

Same with Tom P. Bring on the facts, bring on the evidence.

It seems like so much petty and immature FarceBook crap migrates here, it gets tiresome, repetitious and really old.

Old 08-24-2015, 02:06 AM   #75
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
You yourself have admitted to making questionable, impulsive purchases, Nick, and then came back here to post about at least one, when you did not remember or took the time to note who you bought from at a show. That is a fact.
That's entirely untrue. Not the part about making impulsive purchases, but I don't think I'm the only person guilty of that lol.

I have only ever made one BOI thread, and if you check to verify it is about Siren Exotics. I had the dates, conversations, locations, everything. I provided every amount of evidence that could possibly be necessary.

Not sure where you're getting the information that I don't remember who I bought my animals from? I have records on almost all of my animals, even the ones I've had for 5 years.

Old 08-24-2015, 02:09 AM   #76
Big Borg Reptiles
Oh, I think you're thinking of the sand boa I bought a few months ago. I could easily check my messages on facebook and find out who sold me her, I just didn't want to go through the trouble of making a BOI thread about it. I have no evidence that she's the one who paired her or if it was someone she bought it from, all I know is that it was too small and had babies and I had to euthanize two of them. Not sure how that's related to any of this though?

Old 08-24-2015, 02:12 AM   #77
Big Borg Reptiles
I never made a BOI thread about that, I posted in the "sound off" section about how stupid it is to breed animals that are too small. I don't think that I needed to provide any facts or evidence there, that it was simply a place to vocalize frustrations? I didn't name anyone or make any accusations, I was just frustrated that I had to euthanize animals because of someone else practicing poor breeding procedures.

But again, not sure how that relates to anything else you're talking about?

Old 08-24-2015, 02:39 AM   #78
LauraB
Yeah, you're correct, Nick. You didn't post a thread on the BOI because you did not remember or note who you purchased the female sand boa from.

You're also correct, you did only post a whiny, accusatory thread about breeding too young, but you did not know who you purchased from, so no, you could not post a BOI thread (where names are required).

Due diligence. Just like this thread. No evidence, no proof.

Again, not singling you out, but there is no proof of anything to point to Bad Guy. I got no dog in this fight, it just feels like more FarceBook garbage coming back here.

Old 08-24-2015, 02:46 AM   #79
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Yeah, you're correct, Nick. You didn't post a thread on the BOI because you did not remember or note who you purchased the female sand boa from.

You're also correct, you did only post a whiny, accusatory thread about breeding too young, but you did not know who you purchased from, so no, you could not post a BOI thread (where names are required).

Due diligence. Just like this thread. No evidence, no proof.

Again, not singling you out, but there is no proof of anything to point to Bad Guy. I got no dog in this fight, it just feels like more FarceBook garbage coming back here.
Would you feel better if I got you the name? I could have it in 30 seconds. As I just said, I didn't think I had enough real evidence to make a BOI thread and so didn't bother.

Link to my whiny, accusatory thread: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=539313

I completely agree, there was no evidence in the case of this thread. That's why I called Tom out and why he got so mad at me. The only person bringing facebook here is Tom, my thread could have been from a person at a show, a friend, a major breeder, anyone. I was stating a general anger that I have about people breeding animals that are too small. Or "whining" as you call it.

Old 08-24-2015, 02:49 AM   #80
Big Borg Reptiles
I'm sorry Laura, I don't know how much you like having to smash an animal's head in with a hammer but it's really not at the top of my list of favorite past times. Yea, I was a little mad that I bought a snake that had babies that I had to kill because they were so deformed. According to you, being upset about that is considered whining. Good to know.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kris reiners, tom pecanic