Bad Guy watch out for tortorama - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-21-2010, 12:15 AM   #11
StrictlyExotics
Emails are PROOF, not posts.

Old 03-21-2010, 12:16 AM   #12
turtlesales
theres your proof. i got 3 males

Old 03-21-2010, 12:26 AM   #13
turtlesales
this site is a joke. you guys got your buddys and rip on the guys that wanna do business. you can all talk trash about me ive never sold a turtle on here and dont plan to. i sell lots everyday and will keep doing so i have turtles none of you have. have fun with that

Old 03-21-2010, 12:31 AM   #14
StrictlyExotics
LoL I am not on ANYONES side... Yet You arent posting proof and WE are trying to teach you to do so. Since you are an expert and all, I guess you will just be happy with the support you currently have. By the way, Im not a turtle guy, so I could care less about what you have. The way you are handling this thread would make me not want to buy from you to begin with. Good luck with your sales

Old 03-21-2010, 12:38 AM   #15
chamgirl99471
Barry... We are just trying to help you understand what this Board is all about and E-mails posted are proof of a deal gone bad or simply miscommunication or scamming!! All we wanted you to do was prove that you received the wrong animals and tried to work it out with the seller before coming on here to post!! This Board is an excellent tool to use when trying to purchase or sell animals and posts like this make it look like a joke!! Has the Seller been notified of this thread? Just wondering because it would be interesting to hear his side of this as well although I'm not a turtle person either!!

Old 03-21-2010, 12:53 AM   #16
turtlesales
i made my case and showed the proof. wanna talk crap about me fine i have turtles that everyone wants and cant get everyone that has done business with me is very happy. i dont need this bs site grow up retards

Old 03-21-2010, 01:00 AM   #17
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlesales View Post
i made my case and showed the proof. wanna talk crap about me fine i have turtles that everyone wants and cant get everyone that has done business with me is very happy. i dont need this bs site grow up retards
If that is your ONLY proof... You lose sir.

Old 03-21-2010, 01:06 AM   #18
zzzdanz
Well coming here and calling everyone "retards" isn't helping.You keep that up and you wont have to worry about "BS from this site" I'm sure.

And no Barry, what you have are pictures of other peoples turtles, all of which are pretty easy to obtain.

Old 03-21-2010, 01:17 AM   #19
JG1153
Quote:
First of all sorry but you've showed no proof and and consequently with your post the only case you've made is for how much of a buffoon you are. Secondly, I have no want for your turtles since I'm not even into turtles to begin with so again case in point you're just another buffoon wasting space on this forum.

Old 03-21-2010, 01:20 AM   #20
Utta
Quote:
It might help if you highlight all the emails, headers and all then paste them here. 2 posts of you typing isn't "proof" its just that, you typing.

If this is the case that you wish to present to us to judge on, then Barry, you don't have any ground to stand on.

No one is talking crap about you, if someone was, they Harald, Rich or any other mod would confront them on it.

also if you don't need this site then why have you posted for us to help you? obviously you think were "grown up" enough to help you, to read your posts, to take your side with no proof presented and to heed your warning.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!