For Sale CBB Uroplatus! Sikorae & Phantasticus! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 08-25-2012, 10:37 PM   #1
Rhacoboy
CBB Uroplatus! Sikorae & Phantasticus!

I am making the following CBB Uroplatus available. These were all produced by me and are all F1's. These animals range in age from one month old to 3 months old.

SIKORAE:

Group 1 Babies:
This male is one of the most stunning Sikorae this group has produced. This guy will be held back if he doesn't sell quickly. $350 plus shipping. READY FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT.

Nice little Sikorae. Unsexed but probably a female. $200 plus shipping. READY FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT.

Another nice little baby. Unsexed but no striping so I would guess female. $200 plus shipping. READY FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT.

Group 2 Babies:
Nice female from group 2. These are unrelated to the animals from group 1. This animal was produced from the white spotted trio that Erik Strait had for sale last fall, which I purchased. VERY unique trio! $300 plus shipping. READY FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT.

STUNNING male from group 2. $275 plus shipping. READY FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT.

PHANTASTICUS:
These Phant's will be ready to ship in about 2-3 weeks. Phantasticus babies are very delicate and should only be considered by EXPERIENCED Uroplatus keepers. The Phant babies are priced FIRMLY at $400 each. The prices are ABSOLUTELY NON NEGOTIABLE.

Baby 1:

Baby 2:

Prices that are not labeled as "FIRM" are negotiable. I will accept reasonable offers and am willing to make excellent group deals.

Shipping quotes will be determined based on your zip code, which I will need before I calculate a final price.

Temps must be under 80 for shipping. Local pick up and Tinley delivery are welcomed and PREFERD.

E-mail at rhacsetc@yahoo.com.

Thanks!
-Armen
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!