Info Chris Davis - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-28-2018, 12:58 PM   #21
WebSlave
Regardless of past statements and supposed agreements, I believe this issue needs to start afresh here and now by answering one simple question.

What does Jason Williamson now want in order to bring closure to this transaction?

Start from there, boiling it down to the least common denominator, and see what you can work out, please.

IMHO.

Old 12-28-2018, 01:35 PM   #22
Turtle 77541
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Regardless of past statements and supposed agreements, I believe this issue needs to start afresh here and now by answering one simple question.

What does Jason Williamson now want in order to bring closure to this transaction?

Start from there, boiling it down to the least common denominator, and see what you can work out, please.

IMHO.
It’s VERY simple, I just want my two turtles that are due. It could have been finished back in August but I refuse to accept new stipulations that Chris creates at the last minute (provide ID, agree to not post any grievances etc).

Old 12-28-2018, 02:04 PM   #23
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle 77541 View Post
It’s VERY simple, I just want my two turtles that are due. It could have been finished back in August but I refuse to accept new stipulations that Chris creates at the last minute (provide ID, agree to not post any grievances etc).
So with regards to my 2018 season. I’m very happy to report I experienced outstanding success, and achieved much greater hatching than I could have ever imagined, I mean, especially taking in to consideration the one two punches I absorbed prior to. Ironically, I owe much of my success to none other than Jason Williamson.

Every single hatchling has been shipped off, and I have nothing available for this year. Even my last holdback sold, in a posting right here on fauna the other day. Which by the way, based on the timing, I suspect that posting may have sparked this boi, if which I have been bracing for anyhow. Since most who have commented, have been in contact with me. And there was never any secret that Nick was behind the scenes.

But as stated already, I agree, this boils down to what Jason Williamson wants. I posted my offer. Nick countered with the regular - you know, it’s not good enough. I retract the ID, the offer is exactly as stated. This should mitigate any concerns.

I anticipate between 250 and 300 hatchlings in 2019. I believe that I can make good in on this, and deliver the two animals. And I am even willing to apologize for any inconvenience I caused.

Its not now, and never was my intention to fight. In August, Jason had the animals he wanted, he had them right there. But then he renigs because of the ID stipulation? Moreover, he didn’t tell me that he backed out only due to the ID stipulation, thus denying me the opportunity to retract that stipulation in an effort to mitigate and remedy this entire ordeal.

Not that I don’t bear some blame here, but it’s true that enough blame exists that all parties can claim some.

Old 12-28-2018, 02:12 PM   #24
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post

Its not now, and never was my intention to fight.
I do not agree. I think all of this was carefully crafted to do Jason out of what he was owed. You owed him fair and square and then started piling on additional requirements, knowing Jason would object (anyone would). And then you allegedly sold everything (I do not believe this).

I think you will pull the same shenanigans next year no matter what offer you make now Chris.

Old 12-28-2018, 02:20 PM   #25
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I do not agree. I think all of this was carefully crafted to do Jason out of what he was owed. You owed him fair and square and then started piling on additional requirements, knowing Jason would object (anyone would). And then you allegedly sold everything (I do not believe this).

I think you will pull the same shenanigans next year no matter what offer you make now Chris.
Thanks Lucille, now I guess you do your normal - start posting links from the past, of mistakes I’ve made. People who hate me, dirt dirt dirt. I don’t have a mean hateful ex wife, but your close enough Lucille. I’m gonna buy a pit vipor as a pet and name it Lucille.

Old 12-28-2018, 02:26 PM   #26
Lucille
I see you are diverting attention away from the issues posted here by resorting to personal attacks, as is your usual.

Old 12-28-2018, 02:26 PM   #27
Bradstoads
Lol

Old 12-28-2018, 02:51 PM   #28
nickolasanastasiou
Chris, yes, I countered with the regular - that reneging on a deal you committed to is not good enough. Your word does not carry great credibility.

You have had years to do right and instead you have continued to do wrong. Jason has extended you courtesy and you have been ripping him off while trying to force him to accept new conditions he never agreed to based on your whimsy. You could have done the right thing any number of times this year alone, but purposefully have not. You have been shown to have the animals necessary to repay what you have owed for years. This year and at least one previous year. Now you have shown you want to protract it for another year, rendering you even more untrustworthy and unreliable.

When someone owed you fewer animals for a shorter length of time, you lost your mind over it. Now you want to be afforded greater benefits after you have taken more egregious actions against someone to whom you were (and are still) indebted. Rather hypocritical.

Old 12-28-2018, 04:10 PM   #29
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Chris, yes, I countered with the regular - that reneging on a deal you committed to is not good enough. Your word does not carry great credibility.

You have had years to do right and instead you have continued to do wrong. Jason has extended you courtesy and you have been ripping him off while trying to force him to accept new conditions he never agreed to based on your whimsy. You could have done the right thing any number of times this year alone, but purposefully have not. You have been shown to have the animals necessary to repay what you have owed for years. This year and at least one previous year. Now you have shown you want to protract it for another year, rendering you even more untrustworthy and unreliable.

When someone owed you fewer animals for a shorter length of time, you lost your mind over it. Now you want to be afforded greater benefits after you have taken more egregious actions against someone to whom you were (and are still) indebted. Rather hypocritical.
Well, now wait just a minute Nick. I am not at my office right now, and I don’t have the information in front of me. But, if my memory serves me correctly, I believe that Jason did accept my offer for the two perfect beautiful animals, and he even advised me to let him know once the female started eating. Then via email, I did advise as agreed. Then everything went quiet, several days later I received an email, saying the boi will have to sort it out. This language indicates to me, that he was surrending his benefit to the joys of the BOI.

In that regard, he would have accepted the offer. This nullifying any previous offer. And only being owed his number five turtle.

So, I believe I have a valid argument to only provide that one turtle. Since you have declined my most recent offer, I will post the findings of the August offer, along with any supporting documents. I mean, assuming that my memory is correct of course.

And then, we will just stick with that offer. There is no question I have made every reasonable attempt to resolve this. But instead you’d rather continue to squabble and bust my chops.

And speaking of credibility, you made a pact to me, that we had buried the hatchet. And that you and I would never do any business, in any capacity.

But all along, you’ve chit chatted, you’ve quietly back stabbed, you’ve banned me from groups, only to have your bans on me lifted by the group owners. And you actually believe nobody knows your back there, in the shadows. That my friend, is a credibility issue.

Old 12-28-2018, 04:13 PM   #30
MissFirefly
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
Thanks Lucille, now I guess you do your normal - start posting links from the past, of mistakes I’ve made. People who hate me, dirt dirt dirt. I don’t have a mean hateful ex wife, but your close enough Lucille. I’m gonna buy a pit vipor as a pet and name it Lucille.
Here's a solid example of deflection if I ever saw one.

The plain truth is that, by your own admission, you had "outstanding success" this year but weaseled your way out of providing the turtles that should have went to Jason by suddenly creating new, and ridiculous, demands.

Instead of of focusing on everyone else, how about you show an ounce of integrity, come to an agreement with Jason on what is owed and when it will be delivered, and meet that. Pretty simple, actually.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
calebroad, chris davis