Warning: Jerry Motta in Bushnell FL SCAMMER! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-20-2011, 08:07 PM   #11
CrazyTrain 69
I have bought some animals from Jerry in the past few years but never met him.So I decided to take a trip there.
I was just at Jerry's Reptile Mansion. Believe it or not Tommy Lee was there with him. His place is the best set up in the country. I have been to many reptile facilities and zoo's. His is number 1. Its like going to Africa !!
I saw about 27 Galapagos Tortoises, one was laying eggs as we all watched. Loads of other kinds around too. There were 59 adult crocodiles that I could count and loads of juveniles in tubs near all the ponds. Probably over 40 ponds that I saw. Countless Macaws even some feeding babies in there cages. Geese everywhere and 3 German Shepherds. I think he has 25 acres or a littlemore hard to tell. We drove around in these golf carts for hours on end. Also saw alot of other rare and endangered species. There was 4 other employes that I was introduced to.
There was 2 Mercedes parked in the garage a Nissan and a BMW in the yard and a beautiful house dedicated to another super rock star. I guess he works for a band inbetween reptile projects. Plus they are building an edition to the house, all solar.
All in all it was a great 3 days I spent there and he was a great person to meet with, lots of knowledge on music, crocodiles and tortoise's also a very private family with no wants to be on TV or a Reality show. Which I think would be an excellent idea. TMZ would love it !!!

Old 05-20-2011, 08:56 PM   #12
Chrisw
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTrain 69 View Post
I have bought some animals from Jerry in the past few years but never met him.So I decided to take a trip there.
I was just at Jerry's Reptile Mansion. Believe it or not Tommy Lee was there with him. His place is the best set up in the country. I have been to many reptile facilities and zoo's. His is number 1. Its like going to Africa !!
I saw about 27 Galapagos Tortoises, one was laying eggs as we all watched. Loads of other kinds around too. There were 59 adult crocodiles that I could count and loads of juveniles in tubs near all the ponds. Probably over 40 ponds that I saw. Countless Macaws even some feeding babies in there cages. Geese everywhere and 3 German Shepherds. I think he has 25 acres or a littlemore hard to tell. We drove around in these golf carts for hours on end. Also saw alot of other rare and endangered species. There was 4 other employes that I was introduced to.
There was 2 Mercedes parked in the garage a Nissan and a BMW in the yard and a beautiful house dedicated to another super rock star. I guess he works for a band inbetween reptile projects. Plus they are building an edition to the house, all solar.
All in all it was a great 3 days I spent there and he was a great person to meet with, lots of knowledge on music, crocodiles and tortoise's also a very private family with no wants to be on TV or a Reality show. Which I think would be an excellent idea. TMZ would love it !!!
Really?

Old 05-20-2011, 10:01 PM   #13
Marks_Balls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisw View Post
Really?
no.. not really.

Old 05-20-2011, 11:44 PM   #14
bobtard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTrain 69 View Post
Cool story, bro.

Old 05-21-2011, 12:22 AM   #15
LauraB
LMAO!

Mr. "Johnson", your 1 and only post here on a thread that's nearly 5 years old, and man-o-man, what accolades! What freakin' good luck you were able to dredge up this old old thread to praise the guy! How ever did you find it?

Tommy Lee, a couple of Mercedes, a BMV, a Nissan, a house addition (not "edition", just so you know for your future postings), a "reptile mansion", a beautiful house, the lake & 40 ponds, the dropping of lame "rock star" names ... not to mention the reality show crap. Too funny!

How ironic that Mr. Motta seems to be an outdated wanna-be rock star himself. An outdated & cloned version of the 80's big-hair "musicians" (and I use the term musicians loosely).
How ironic nothing has been said or written about this man in nearly 5 years .. and here you suddenly are.

Yet somehow, dropping lame names, acreage, cars, a home dedicated to "super rock stars", all the rare and exotic creatures STILL does not instill trust or legitimacy ... only skepticism and doubt.

Money and name-dropping and "things" do not make the man or woman.
Only time and consistent good reviews by the "little people" (like me, who don't believe a big house, multiple cars, Tommy Lee and rare endangered species) make a person credible, honorable and trust worthy.

Dredging up a 5-year old thread and yammering on about what he has, not what you actually purchased or an actual transaction means nothing ...
either that, or that you are actually Jerry Motta incognito dredging up this old thread to dredge up new business (IMO).

Old 05-21-2011, 01:47 AM   #16
Amelanistic Orca
Thumbs up

Baaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
LMAO!

Mr. "Johnson", your 1 and only post here on a thread that's nearly 5 years old, and man-o-man, what accolades! What freakin' good luck you were able to dredge up this old old thread to praise the guy! How ever did you find it?

Tommy Lee, a couple of Mercedes, a BMV, a Nissan, a house addition (not "edition", just so you know for your future postings), a "reptile mansion", a beautiful house, the lake & 40 ponds, the dropping of lame "rock star" names ... not to mention the reality show crap. Too funny!

How ironic that Mr. Motta seems to be an outdated wanna-be rock star himself. An outdated & cloned version of the 80's big-hair "musicians" (and I use the term musicians loosely).
How ironic nothing has been said or written about this man in nearly 5 years .. and here you suddenly are.

Yet somehow, dropping lame names, acreage, cars, a home dedicated to "super rock stars", all the rare and exotic creatures STILL does not instill trust or legitimacy ... only skepticism and doubt.

Money and name-dropping and "things" do not make the man or woman.
Only time and consistent good reviews by the "little people" (like me, who don't believe a big house, multiple cars, Tommy Lee and rare endangered species) make a person credible, honorable and trust worthy.

Dredging up a 5-year old thread and yammering on about what he has, not what you actually purchased or an actual transaction means nothing ...
either that, or that you are actually Jerry Motta incognito dredging up this old thread to dredge up new business (IMO).

Old 05-21-2011, 01:53 AM   #17
BrianC
This is the best thread I've ever read.

Old 05-21-2011, 07:14 AM   #18
brd7666
[quote=LauraB;1282375] either that, or that you are actually Jerry Motta incognito dredging up this old thread [quote]

When I read the post, this was my first thought. Regardless of who it is, what a joke.

Old 05-21-2011, 09:10 PM   #19
snakeman101172
Laughable at best. You are a clown Richard if that is your real name. I suppose no one on fauna is from Florida right ? How about you post some pics of your glorious 80's reunion tour.

Old 05-21-2011, 10:51 PM   #20
NIGRO51
An IP check or some other fancy moderator weapon would be clutch right now.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!