Grapefruit seed Extract (G.S.E.) A wonder Tonic? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues

Notices

Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues Anything to do with veterinarians, health issues, pathogens, hygiene, or sanitation.

Old 01-28-2009, 08:57 PM   #11
zipzagger
as far as beneficial bacteria goes, I have no idea, but one thing I can tell you for sure is that if you or your snake ingests things like bleach, ethyl alcohol, and iodine, it will totally kill the shit out of things like giardia and salmonella and other things like that. I had giardia one time way out in the boondocks of alaska and I had no other choice but to take some iodine, and it killed it dead where nothing else would (I had penicillin, amoxicillin, and a few other things) , but then I went through the phase of my digestive system not being able to process anything.

To make a long story short, I ate and ate and it felt like that food was doing absolutely nothing. I destroyed every enzyme and bacteria in my gut and food was just going through me like a sewer pipe, I was constantly starving, I lost a ton of weight, I had no energy, it affected me in me in so many ways. so.....imagine your snake or lizard, giving them bleach or alcohol or iodine.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!