WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT:Pythons yield hides for specialty items - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Herps In The News

Notices

Herps In The News Local or national articles where reptiles or amphibians have made it into the news media. Please cite sources.

Old 03-19-2010, 11:59 PM   #21
Paul Kent
Throw them in the freezer? Theres no faster, more humane way to dispatch an animal than chopping off the head. I really hope your joking.

Old 03-20-2010, 12:02 AM   #22
Paul Kent
Here we go again with another keyboard hardass...Move on..

Old 03-20-2010, 12:07 AM   #23
xtreme dragons
NOT A KEYBOARD HARDAZZ JUST DONT LIKE WHAT I READ AND HOW IT WAS DONE. MY OPINION THANKS

Old 03-20-2010, 12:11 AM   #24
Paul Kent
Its not pretty but its the best way. And for the record I wasnt knocking your opinion, I was knocking your grammar. I blame myself for taking it off topic.

Old 03-20-2010, 12:37 AM   #25
dturner100
You'd have to know more about the neurology of a reptile before you assume to know the most humane way to extinguish it's life.

Freezing it would not make for a quick brumation. In most theories available freezing a reptile would be a very miserable experience as it would be for any animal reptile or not.

Old 03-20-2010, 12:40 AM   #26
dturner100
Also Paul is right with the grammar. You put out an image of yourself when you post on forums, and if you type like an extremely hyper handicapped 4 year old don't be shocked when somebody calls you as such.

I'm sure I'll get a tough guy response to this one... LOL

Old 03-20-2010, 12:42 AM   #27
dturner100
I think a mod should move this thread into "hell" so we can use our language freely as some are bound to have very strong feelings about the topic itself, and things said within the thread.

Old 03-20-2010, 12:55 AM   #28
Goombas Reptiles
First off, is there really a "humane" way to kill something? I think people feel sorry for animals they love, but for the sake of argument, if these were rats tearing up your house or bees making hives in your windows and doorways, would you ask the exterminators to humanely dispose of them? You need them gone. These pythons are not pets, at least not anymore if they were released. The zoos and shelters have no need or room for them, and to be honest, seeing these pictures may be heartbreaking, but it may just cram a small sock in the mouths of all those uneducated reptile haters who want to take our hobby away if they see that these animals are being disposed of. Its very bittersweet, I completely understand and it kills me to see it too, but if something isnt done, we all stand the chance of losing our beloved pets and/or the chances of ever acquiring one of our own. After all those bullshit shows that have graced our televisions over the last few weeks, maybe these people need to see that action is being taken to remedy the situation and maybe, just maybe, they will back off and allow us responsible keepers to have our hobby and our pets.

Old 03-20-2010, 12:55 AM   #29
xtreme dragons
LISTEN

OHH WE ALL HAVE ARE OPINIONS WHAT MAKES YOURS RIGHT ? I RESPECT BREEDERS THAT I HAVE A NAME IS THE BUSINESS. AN IT IS WHAT IT IS AN OPINION. SO EVERYONE RESPONDS SAYING MINE IS WRONG LOL. YOU ALL ARE RIGHT ? LOL WHAT A WORLD

Old 03-20-2010, 01:00 AM   #30
Paul Kent
Cant argue with that Tony.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!