Info Chris Murray Recommendation - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-05-2012, 02:03 PM   #1
herpangel
Thumbs up Chris Murray Recommendation

I just wanted to let everyone out there know that I recently purchased a breeder pair of dumeril boas from Chris Murray out of Alabama. He was awesome to work with. He was very flexible with our payment plan and gave me lots of updates and answered all of my many, many, many questions. Out of anyone I have ever worked with when purchasing an animal, whether reptilian, mammal, bird, etc., he was by far the most positive experience. If anyone has the opportunity to purchase something from him you won't be let down.

Old 04-07-2012, 01:35 AM   #2
carrillo1979
Whats his website?

Old 04-07-2012, 09:03 PM   #3
pestodeculo
Thank you for the kind words Adele

Alexandria, I do not currently have a website but you can txt or call me and I can probably find whatever your looking for!

Old 04-07-2012, 09:07 PM   #4
carrillo1979
Thanks I was looking for an adult male dumeril but just purchased one

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!