Who is striving to produce new mystic combos? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-10-2012, 04:33 PM   #1
Double B Reptiles
Who is striving to produce new mystic combos?

Just to get an idea, how many people are currently working with mystics or mystic combos to produce new mystic combos? It is a relatively untapped gene, and I was just wanting to get an idea as to who is breeding just to get mystic potions, and who is trying new things. I know that I, for one, am trying for some never before seen mystic combos in these next few seasons, including some super mystic combos. Look forward to everyone's responses!!!

Old 09-10-2012, 05:53 PM   #2
amos1974
New Things here Potions do not interest me at all... Can't wait to see what my Hidden Gene Woma Mystics do in the coming years...

Old 09-10-2012, 06:34 PM   #3
B&C Ball Pythons
We're shooting for supers next season, then cranking out mystic het pieds. Hoping the super mystic/phantom pieds won't be all white. Hoping RDR produces one next year so we can find out.

Old 09-10-2012, 06:55 PM   #4
Diego Velarde
Quote:
Originally Posted by B&C Ball Pythons View Post
We're shooting for supers next season, then cranking out mystic het pieds. Hoping the super mystic/phantom pieds won't be all white. Hoping RDR produces one next year so we can find out.
The phantom pieds were produced this year by UKExotics. Not all white. They almost look like mojave pieds but their head is darker.

Phantoms projects for me this season... hoping for phantom firefly and vanilla pastel potions.

Old 09-10-2012, 08:08 PM   #5
B&C Ball Pythons
I've seen the phantom pieds. I want to see what the super phantom pied is going to look like

Old 09-10-2012, 09:55 PM   #6
Diego Velarde
Quote:
Originally Posted by B&C Ball Pythons View Post
I've seen the phantom pieds. I want to see what the super phantom pied is going to look like
Oops I missed the super part. Yeah I think it will be all white as well, maybe if you add some enchi to it, it will get some pattern.

Old 09-10-2012, 11:36 PM   #7
jtipton
I'm going to try for some potions this year. I haven't been into ball pytons for long so my breeders are limited to single gene animals right now. Good luck to everyone on their pairings.

Old 09-11-2012, 12:51 AM   #8
CornNut
I got a really nice mystic male from Alan Cole this year. I'm thinking of putting him with my chocolate mojave next year and maybe also her chocolate cinnamon mojave daughter if she gets to size. Not sure if a chocolate or chocolate cinnamon potion would be an improvement over the already awesome potion but those are the only two types of mojave I have right now.

Old 09-11-2012, 03:58 AM   #9
Double B Reptiles
Sounds awesome guys. I personally will be going for super mystic cinnamons, mystic calicoes, and mystic cinnies. Next year will be interesting to see what everyone ces up with. I can't wait to see the super mystic pied.

Old 09-11-2012, 04:26 AM   #10
A&S Reptiles
We are doing mystic cinnys, mystic savannahs and mystic sables! Also next year we are gonna try mystic fire spiders. Mystic lemonblasts are on that list too but they have been made so its not a new combo

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!