Inquiry Steven Brenner Transaction - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-01-2016, 05:36 PM   #51
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
I understand, I appreciate you acknowledging that my credibility was shot before I posted the thread. Obviously due to the moderator bout, as I claimed. Since that's the only problem.
Incorrect. It's obviously due to your dishonesty and general inability to function on the same plane of reality that the rest of us are occupying. You've no one to blame but your own words/actions, no matter how you try to portray us a pitchfork-wielding mob that wants to see some poor, innocent victim getting cheated. Way past time for you to give that nonsense a rest.

Old 10-01-2016, 05:43 PM   #52
Lucille
The continued refusal to post pertinent emails validating his assertions makes me think that Chris Davis was, and is, is a fraud, his constant whining about moderators makes me think he is either unintelligent or deliberately trolling because he does not want to discuss what appears to be fraudulent behavior.

I will send a copy of this thread to Paypal. And I'm sure future possible employers will take note of what has happened here, and I can't imagine anyone wanting to buy or sell to Chris.

Old 10-12-2016, 05:32 PM   #53
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
It might be helpful for you to show that PayPal agreed in the manner you have described.

You were never lured. I can evaluate things for myself if I like. I would not mind seeing where PayPal ruled that your disputes were valid. Could be the case, but it would help to show that if so.

I am not sure why you keep lying about some stance that does not exist. As an individual, I do not trust you because of your historical behavior (threats and false accusations), but I think you should present any evidence because it helps to back your story when you present it. As a moderator, I have only taken you to task officially for instances where you have broken the rules (willfully). I am not the only moderator to have taken you to task for on-site misbehavior, am I? You broke site rules more than once, did you not? I even sent you messages to explain, in a very lenient fashion, why your account's details needed to be in compliance prior to anything official. You very begrudgingly complied and then decided later to take your account details out of compliance, after which you had that officially addressed. You keep conflating things which have no connection and it is not appreciated.

I am reading your words just fine. The discovery of failure to achieve charcoal production targets took time, yes? Discussions regarding potential alternatives took time, yes? PayPal disputes were unlikely to have lubricated the realities of the problems between you two, yes? All of the things I listed as factors for getting that snow deal done take time, yes? If he has agreed to send you a snow with split scutes and you agreed to that, I believe you are due that animal. I am not sure what the logistical challenges are to the timeline for that, though (I am not him and I am not the source, so those are not details I am privy to). The animal is not a made-to-order cheeseburger or pizza. Again, in case it was missed, you are owed completion of the current agreement as you have both agreed to it. Tacking on lies about the site, the staff, and making things needlessly inflammatory do not assist your cause here.
I am preparing to post all text messages, etc for this transaction. Although, I do not agree that I have any other problems, besides the bout with you, long ago, I honestly dont care. We agreed to wish each other the best and move on. I dont know of any other issues that were not direct tinnacles of our feud. But in any case, I am not willing to re-hatch that scenario, for it would be unnecessary drama, some on fauna believe that even with the admission from Stephen Brenner, that proof should be posted. And that "I dont get it".

Okay, so I am going to try to understand as best I can, I am going to post the texts that we shared from the beginning, obviously I cannot post over the phone conversations. This along with the admission, should be enough to prove my claim. In the end, I feel confident their will be conspiracy theorist still, and that is fine by me.

My intentions, are that, if somebody should come to this BOI, and request information on the risks of doing business with Stephen Brenner, I will spell out and document the facts as best I can. In this case, there is a significant loss, I am not claiming that I dislike someone, or that I hate someone, etc. etc.

I come here, with a claim, that I was deceived, and despite my desperate attempts to salvage my transaction, no relief has been granted. That is my stance, and I will prove this. Please allow me time to post the test history.

Also, can you provide me the best way to post, a very long conversation of test messages, and facebook messages.

Kindly,
Chris Davis

Old 10-12-2016, 05:55 PM   #54
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
I am preparing to post all text messages, etc for this transaction. Although, I do not agree that I have any other problems, besides the bout with you, long ago, I honestly dont care. We agreed to wish each other the best and move on. I dont know of any other issues that were not direct tinnacles of our feud. But in any case, I am not willing to re-hatch that scenario, for it would be unnecessary drama, some on fauna believe that even with the admission from Stephen Brenner, that proof should be posted. And that "I dont get it".

Okay, so I am going to try to understand as best I can, I am going to post the texts that we shared from the beginning, obviously I cannot post over the phone conversations. This along with the admission, should be enough to prove my claim. In the end, I feel confident their will be conspiracy theorist still, and that is fine by me.

My intentions, are that, if somebody should come to this BOI, and request information on the risks of doing business with Stephen Brenner, I will spell out and document the facts as best I can. In this case, there is a significant loss, I am not claiming that I dislike someone, or that I hate someone, etc. etc.

I come here, with a claim, that I was deceived, and despite my desperate attempts to salvage my transaction, no relief has been granted. That is my stance, and I will prove this. Please allow me time to post the test history.

Also, can you provide me the best way to post, a very long conversation of test messages, and facebook messages.

Kindly,
Chris Davis
You can post some forms of text as copied and pasted text (I usually do this for emails), but then some people might ask for screenshots if something falls into dispute over being genuine or not. Mobile device text messages are typically posted in the form of screenshots. Screenshots are usually the most complete way of presenting message exchanges. If using images such as screenshots, one must take care to upload and attach to this site and not an external host, as attachment to external hosting services is easily removed by the poster or a hosting change and the point is to create a record of permanence (to the extent that this site exists). If image evidence is not attached to the post via upload to this site, an infraction can be issued because it is one of the rules, so please take care on this particular point. Also, make sure to identify all parties whose words form the exchange if it is not already obvious in the images. That way there is not an anonymity issue with respect to third-party quotations (another rule).

Here is a link explaining the way we conventionally attach images to posts.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=304671

That method can vary slightly between devices and operating systems, but I have tested it to work on multiple smart phones, tablets, and personal computers. Some mobile devices do not allow more than one image per post. Most PCs and some other devices allow four images to be attached per post. The process can be tedious, but I consider the time invested to be well worth it for presenting one's image-based evidence.

Old 10-15-2016, 12:45 AM   #55
calebroad
ALL Texts from start to finish, please delete is violation occurs

Christopher Davis

And

Stephen Brenner
Attached Images

Old 10-15-2016, 12:49 AM   #56
calebroad
You will have to read each screenshot, from left to right.

Work with me as best you can please.

Hopefully you can see the discussion, exactly as was stated.

Old 10-15-2016, 01:07 AM   #57
calebroad
Text History

Quote:
Christopher Davis

And

Stephen Brenner

Text Hostory
Attached Images

Old 10-15-2016, 01:14 AM   #58
calebroad
Left to right

Quote:
Christopher Davis

And

Stephen Brenner
Test screenshots
Attached Images

Old 10-15-2016, 01:21 AM   #59
calebroad
Text Test

Text Test

Old 10-15-2016, 01:29 AM   #60
calebroad
Proof Proof

Text History And Pictures
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!