Bad Guy MKGReptiles - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-26-2020, 08:00 AM   #11
Socratic Monologue
I can't find a Red Roe Drive in Alexandria. Nor would I refer to my country of residence twice in my address unless I lived in, say, Nigeria.

Richard, it is possible (probable?) that a scammer texted you pretending to be the seller. Had you contacted the seller by any sort of secure, verified means such as private message?

Old 01-26-2020, 08:09 AM   #12
Reptilesrule2
Just by that phone number on there That’s how we text and called

Old 01-26-2020, 08:13 AM   #13
Socratic Monologue
You may do well to PM the seller -- then you at least know you're talking to the person you think you are.

Old 01-26-2020, 08:15 AM   #14
Reptilesrule2
That phone number is the the number he texted and call from. He told me he was in Tennessee. He was telling me about all the reptiles he was selling and sent me pictures of some of them. I don’t know. I know to be more careful next time. I reported it to my back so I will get my money back. But just sucks that there’s people out there doing that kind of stuff

Old 01-26-2020, 08:18 AM   #15
Reptilesrule2
Under monitors he has a ad that he is selling a white throat Monitor from Tennessee that’s how I got in contact with him

Old 01-26-2020, 08:20 AM   #16
Socratic Monologue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilesrule2 View Post
But just sucks that there’s people out there doing that kind of stuff
Agreed. It would suck more, though, to put blame on some decent person in TN when the scammer is someone overseas, who has no reptiles at all.

I've PMed the seller about this thread.

Old 01-26-2020, 08:22 AM   #17
Socratic Monologue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilesrule2 View Post
Under monitors he has a ad that he is selling a white throat Monitor from Tennessee that’s how I got in contact with him
Richard, in that thread you listed your phone number for anyone to text. I'm trying to confirm that you were actually in contact with MKGreptiles, rather than someone posing as such.

Old 01-26-2020, 08:26 AM   #18
Reptilesrule2
Ok yeah let me know. I send a message also to them and he contact me on my phone number

Old 01-26-2020, 08:38 AM   #19
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socratic Monologue View Post
I've PMed the seller about this thread.
I pmed yesterday, no reply.

Old 01-26-2020, 08:41 AM   #20
LauraB
If 503-455-4278 is the phone number that the seller used, it is likely bogus. 503 area code is Oregon, not Tennessee. And that email address, "belgian074@gmail,com" brings up nothing in a search except a now cached Fauna post from 1-3-2020.

I couldn't get a screen shot of the cached post, but here is the text I was able to copy:

This is Google's cache of http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru....php?p=2183906, as it appeared on Jan 3, 2020 23:15:57 GMT

"Cullindag
! ISO - Caramel Pink Albino sub adults
I am looking for caramel pink albinos 4”+ both sexes email pics and price to cullindag1@gmail.com thank you

Old 01-03-2020, 05:28 PM

Cullindag
Rita Belcher is a scammer they are using the phone number (206)4625956 and email Belgian074@gmail.com Beware"

Evidently, this Fauna "Cullindag" user was looking for particular turtles and this "Rita Belcher" person must have emailed him/her trying to sell, hence the follow-up scammer post with the same email as MKGreptiles. Note this was not an old post, but was cached nonetheless. I found it when searching the email address,"belgian074@gmail".

Just sayin'

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!