Randall Ellis, Reptile Locators (BAD GUY) - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-24-2007, 12:37 PM   #91
Chameleon Company
Quote:
Jim, I did not want to return that bridge due to the rust. Rather I was disappointed that your promises of Never Never Land being on the other side were false. I had always wanted to see your world and was disappointed that it wasn't there.
Did I ....... errrr ... put that in writing ? I thought that all I said was that the best things in the world are on the other side ...... maybe a long walk ..... and not exclusive of things not so nice. If you pass La La Land on the way, say Hi" to ViperPaintBall TSE had "good guy" threads here as well before he fleeced folks for over $30K.

Good post Jim O. I depleted my karma action for the day, so you are owed. Despite his predicament, I'd have thought more of Randall if he had come here and just simply stated "I do owe the money, but things occured such that I am currently unable to pay. It may take me some time to square this, but I will. I ask them to accept any partial payments in increments of $1000 or larger that I am able to make. AA has been quite patient, and I am sorry to have let them down". Before anyone laughs, if you distill down Randall's one post, that is not an innaccurate synopsis without all the BS. Most of the debate here is not about some version of Randall's that differs from that of AA. Its people injecting circumstances which are imagined or irrelevent to the deal.

Old 02-24-2007, 01:28 PM   #92
ViperPaintball
So no one has an answer to my question then? Why is AA allowed to ship garbage, and no one has anything to say about it?

If I made the same shipment to any of you you would be at my door with the cops...or worse...and my crying to be paid would fall on deaf ears.

Sad, tunnel-visioned mob...

Old 02-24-2007, 01:37 PM   #93
Griz
You know the rust I saw was more related to mental accuity then it was structural degredation.......

Griz

Old 02-24-2007, 01:43 PM   #94
Chameleon Company
My Bad !

Quote:
So no one has an answer to my question then? Why is AA allowed to ship garbage, and no one has anything to say about it?
Answer #1) Your question is of no merit.

Answer #2) Parties agree that some of the garbage wasn't even worth a peso, so Randall was given credit for millions of pesos. In fact, Randall was given all the credit he requested, at his word.

Answer #3) Garbage shipping is legal. While one man's trash is another man's treasure, AA let Randall decide what was trash, and what was treasure, and charged only for treasure.

Answer #4) A very applicable adage here is that "if one takes time to argue with an idiot, all other readers will see is two idiots arguing". Not that it applies here, but I just like pointing it out sometimes

There. All fixed.

Griz. Maybe, but damn the graffiti was good !

Old 02-24-2007, 01:52 PM   #95
thomas davis
facts

randall posted NOWHERE did he dispute the amount owed, and has not even sent the 30% that HE agreed to send upon arrival and it took a week to get the shipment report to them?,inturn they dropped his 12K invoice to 10K on his word no pics just his word!wow!, and yeah randall had a good rep. several good deals on the boi about him but those deals are like mountains to molehills in this case,(a one off sale or 2 is hardly 10K+) what he has done or hasnt done in THIS case speaks VOLUMES to me and others.
its plain and simple pay them what is owed or dont, and live with yourself but remember your taking money away from people over there that try to make a living anyway they can including capturing wild deadly reptiles that they hope they can get 20bux for and im not talking about the AA co or any other exporter co. over there im talking about the lil guy in the bush that does all the collecting he and his are ultimately who you are hurting here randall by not paying. im glad that you have supporters randall but the fact is you received 10K of animals upfront at no cost and have not sent them anything its poor form plain and simple ,,,,,,,,thomas davis

Old 02-24-2007, 02:05 PM   #96
thomas davis
ok kerry ill answer it

If I made the same shipment to any of you you would be at my door with the cops...or worse...and my crying to be paid would fall on deaf ears.

Sad, tunnel-visioned mob...

if it was garbage they shipped kerry then why did randall NOT bring it up in his shipment report which btw he did not send until a WEEK after he got the shipment? is it he missed all the garbage in the initial inspection that took a week for him to get to them? or is it after that time? i understand and read he gave you a cobra that had probs. that was nice. but plain and simple per his own words he owes these people, i see no tunnel visioned mob i see a wrong that needs to be made right thats all nothing more nothing less,,,,,,,,thomas davis(houston reptile freak)

Old 02-24-2007, 02:50 PM   #97
IBsmokin
Not all the animals Randall recieved was garbage, he recieved a number of Olive Sand Snakes from AA and he was sellign them for $100 each, he sodl a few by the time I aquired about them in the first week of January,
heres ones

heres another

heres a beautiful hypo dotted house snake he recieved fro regular house snake prices and he had posted on kingsnake for like $300 or something like that.

I was aquiring about the house snakes he had posted has olive house snakes to verify if they were in fact lamprophis olivaceus and here is just one of the ones he had for sale on kingsnake for $250

they look pretty nice to me, these are just a couple of snakes, but he had a number of snakes advertised in kingsnake before he removed them all, and there was some really nice animals on there for sale that he recieved from AA.
Sure there may have been some unacceptable animals shipped, but there was also ones that were decent and very acceptable.

Old 02-24-2007, 03:23 PM   #98
Wilomn
How is it you guys are sure which snakes came from which dealer.

Didn't Randy say he had shipments from other exporters as well?

Old 02-24-2007, 03:33 PM   #99
Only Exotics
Last time I checked when I order animals from a wholesaler/importer they are not sent on consignment. You don't have the money you don't get the animals simple as that. Rule of thumb for me is if I can't afford something I won't ask for it hence there are no problems down the line.

Old 02-24-2007, 03:55 PM   #100
Only Exotics
I can understand Randy not wanting initially to send any money to AA because of him getting burnt by other exporters. But it also sounds like he did not have the 10k to begin with.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!