Help, cant reply to threads! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 06-05-2011, 05:09 PM   #1
Jayson1892
Help, cant reply to threads!

For some reason I cannot reply to threads, any mods know whats going on?

Thanks, Jayson

Old 06-05-2011, 05:28 PM   #2
ozz465
what do u mean ?? in the classifieds?? if so read this http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...php?f=499&a=66

Old 06-05-2011, 05:34 PM   #3
Jayson1892
just read that and all i can say is wow! probably not a good move for the site, IMO. almost sounds like they want more paying members and are just forcing it by doing this.

Just my $0.02

Old 06-05-2011, 05:42 PM   #4
ozz465
Not in my eyes , a simple pm and u are not forced to be a paid member.

Old 06-05-2011, 08:06 PM   #5
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayson1892 View Post
just read that and all i can say is wow! probably not a good move for the site, IMO. almost sounds like they want more paying members and are just forcing it by doing this.

Just my $0.02
Really? Who would pay JUST to post in the classifieds? Think about it.
I'm not going to go into this further in this thread, as I don't want to spread this topic all over the place. If anybody would like to participate in the discussion, feel free to do so in this thread http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=249378

Old 06-05-2011, 08:25 PM   #6
Riyeko
I believe its a good move.
You can still contact sellers via PM, which would probably be a little messy (at least on my end lol), for the sellers, but... as long as it keeps crud out of the classifieds then im all for it!

Old 06-05-2011, 08:30 PM   #7
Jayson1892
Admins will do as they please no matter what i say or think... So it is what it is.

Old 06-05-2011, 08:32 PM   #8
WebSlave
Quote:
Admins will do as they please no matter what i say or think... So it is what it is.
It depends on what you say or think.......

Old 06-05-2011, 08:54 PM   #9
Wraith
Quote:

Just my $0.02

So you are incapable of making the simple motion to click the email and/or PM link in order to respond to someone's ad?

Old 06-05-2011, 09:01 PM   #10
Dennis Hultman
Quote:

Just my $0.02
I think the reasons why are stated well on the other thread. We have discussed this on our end and that had nothing to do with it. If you could see the amount of reported posts and abuses taking place nobody would doubt the need for something to give.

Let me just state this for the record anyway. Even if it were, why make a note of it? It's free to use the classifieds. It is free to post a ad. The members here support the site. Those that complain usually don't. They are along for the free ride but are always the first to complain. I just don't get that mindset and never will.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!