A reply to looking for opinions.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 11-05-2004, 09:37 PM   #1
cidtb2
A reply to looking for opinions....

So all of you will know my name is Doyle Barkley. I work for Moore's Oxygen and Supply in Georgia. I paid 1000 dollars in two U.S. postal money orders for the snake Ron Radloff was talking about. I drive a truck and take care of bulk sales for the company I am employed by. The local post master general doesnt think to highly of this situation. The box is now in their keeping and paperwork is being filed.
I received a box full of paper.
I live in a rural area. I did not want the box to sit outside from the time of delivery until one of us got home after work. I work for a fifty year old company and every one deals with money. Not only is this a blimish on me this is one on the company I work for. The people I work with are not trashy. They have their backgrounds checked, most are bonded due to the large sums of money they handle. Several are working their way through college.
None steal, no criminal backgrounds for theift, destruction of private property,drinking or drug problems.
Ron, I was being nice. I really didnt want either of us to loose out. It took me to long to save up that money. NOW, Ill just let someone else handle it for me.

Old 11-05-2004, 10:45 PM   #2
gfisher2002
Re: A reply to looking for opinions....

Quote:
Originally posted by cidtb2
. NOW, Ill just let someone else handle it for me.
Which means?

Old 11-06-2004, 10:12 AM   #3
cidtb2
which means...

At the moment I am tied up with family business. We had funeral services for my sister Wanda on Monday, Nov. 1, 2004. She had been shot twice in the stomach. She has a lot of unfinished business and my mother is unable to see to what needs to be done. Later Ill post Wandas obiturary from the local paper.
The police had been notified. The next step was the Post Master. I have turned it over to them to handle. They will handle it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!