For Sale New 20 Watt LEDs, Complete Kits - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 03-24-2015, 03:43 PM   #1
MoreliaMan
New 20 Watt LEDs, Complete Kits

Hello, Tincman is now offering the best 20 watt LED on the market for your reptiles & or planted Vivaria this light is a high lumen very bright light that can illuminate tanks up to 36" Deep & 24" wide & deep. the 6500K LED is on sale now for $35 & can be used in any common socket like a dome lamp with the dome removed or you can bundle with the Mounts & corded lamp I have pictured for an additional $15. everyone that has tried my LEDs has been surprised at how capable theyre for the size at just over 15" & barely more then 1" thick. I also carry a mixed spectrum LED that is the same length & wattage, the mixed spectrum version is $45. Try a light, if youre not satisfied Iwill pay the return shipping & refund you within a week of delivery! Message my email for faster responses: idris2279@yahoo.com

6500k White LED=$35
Mixed Spectrum =$45
Complete mount & cord lamp kit= $15
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!