Bad Guy California Zoological Supply - Horrible Scam. - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-23-2012, 11:44 PM   #31
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
You're putting him in a real pickle. If he doesn't post, the fact that there is no evidence will permanently make his claims suspect.
If he does post, he will have to trash his make believe lawyer's advice.
I'm suspect that he'll cling to the advice received from his latest consultation with the surviving members of "The Dream Team", and we'll be fairly unlikely to hear from him again.

Old 08-23-2012, 11:44 PM   #32
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronritzer View Post
Sharing the same IP address doenst mena they are geographially close, it means they are from the same ROUTER, which means they are obviously the same person.
Not necessarily...and people from different states can share the same IP address, depending on how the provider does things. If the IP match was that definitive, I would have phrased my previous response differently.

Old 08-24-2012, 12:16 AM   #33
ronritzer
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Not necessarily...and people from different states can share the same IP address, depending on how the provider does things. If the IP match was that definitive, I would have phrased my previous response differently.

Well, if they are two different individuals in two different locations, then it would amount to an INSANE coincidence of unbelievable proportions. Despite the possibility they could be two different people, I believe they are one and the same, personally.

Old 08-24-2012, 12:20 AM   #34
fbergman30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
I did not read where he contacted his lawyer.

Whenever I see someone state "I contacted my lawyer." I smell scammer. Plus, you aren't even posting with your real name. If by some small chance your name is Dexter Morgan, scan your DL & black all but your name, the post it here. Otherwise, you are a scammer in my book & not worth any more of my time or anyone else's.
You guys are a bunch of idiots. Your saying mini dragons is a scammer because he is warning you of a potential scam ? Sounds like some crappy scammer to me. What can he gain by telling you not to send your snake without receiving the money first ? Or by telling you to use PayPal ? Are you retarted ? Second it is in big red letters you need to have your name filled in in order to post here so as far as I am concerned zoocals comments shoul be removed. Third, Keep coming on here and crucifying the people who give enough of a shit to take five minute out of their day to report this stupid
Nonsense and see how far that gets you. Your all a bunch of morons. You think I have to prove anything to you ? I don't give a shit about any of you go send your snakes zoocal and whoever else you want and let them all pay you tomorrow real intelligent I'm sure that will all work out great for you. BTW, if you really think that trusting someone with your money is such a good idea your also a moron disputes with industry leaders happen all the time everybody I talk to has a story about someone I ont care if they are a whole saler retailer etc. No don't cover yourself just trust everyone thats how whole sailers do it. Real brain surgeons on here.

Old 08-24-2012, 12:30 AM   #35
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbergman30 View Post
You guys are a bunch of idiots. Your saying mini dragons is a scammer because he is warning you of a potential scam ? Sounds like some crappy scammer to me. What can he gain by telling you not to send your snake without receiving the money first ? Or by telling you to use PayPal ? Are you retarted ? Second it is in big red letters you need to have your name filled in in order to post here so as far as I am concerned zoocals comments shoul be removed. Third, Keep coming on here and crucifying the people who give enough of a shit to take five minute out of their day to report this stupid
Nonsense and see how far that gets you. Your all a bunch of morons. You think I have to prove anything to you ? I don't give a shit about any of you go send your snakes zoocal and whoever else you want and let them all pay you tomorrow real intelligent I'm sure that will all work out great for you. BTW, if you really think that trusting someone with your money is such a good idea your also a moron disputes with industry leaders happen all the time everybody I talk to has a story about someone I ont care if they are a whole saler retailer etc. No don't cover yourself just trust everyone thats how whole sailers do it. Real brain surgeons on here.
Umm One more time.. But in English

Old 08-24-2012, 12:40 AM   #36
Fangthane
Quote:
You guys are a bunch of idiots. Your saying mini dragons is a scammer because he is warning you of a potential scam ?
He's warning us of a "potential" scam? According your accounts of the story, snakes were stolen, which amounts to a definite scam. Now it's just the potential to be scammed that we should be aware of? Interesting

Quote:
Sounds like some crappy scammer to me. What can he gain by telling you not to send your snake without receiving the money first ?
Petty amusement? If your claims are as bogus as they appear to be, there's the potential that this is purely a vindictive act that's designed to damage someone else's reputation.
Quote:
Are you retarted ?
Says the guy who can't spell "retard" properly...

Quote:
Second it is in big red letters you need to have your name filled in in order to post here so as far as I am concerned zoocals comments shoul be removed.
Deflection. Classic move: try to shift focus off of yourself. Don't you have a story to prove?

Quote:
Third, Keep coming on here and crucifying the people who give enough of a s**t to take five minute out of their day to report this stupid
Nonsense and see how far that gets you.
No one gets a free pass here. Apparenly, you didn't realize that you'd be under the same scrutiny as your target. Sorry, that's not how it works.

Quote:
Your all a bunch of morons. You think I have to prove anything to you ? I don't give a s**t about any of you
Ahh..the old "throw a profanity-laced temper tantrum to get banned before having to answer tough questions" routine. To be called a "moron" by someone who can't differentiate between the proper uses of "your" and "you're"..well that's like a double-negative, so I'd have to take it as a compliment.

Old 08-24-2012, 12:40 AM   #37
rosebud945
Quote:
I see infractions in your future . . .

Old 08-24-2012, 12:44 AM   #38
ronritzer
Quote:
If a BENEFACTOR level member of this site with a good trader rating says they have had nothing but good transactions with Cal Zoo, then thats good enough for me really. Especially when that user has a good reputation as a Bearded Dragon Breeder. Then you ad on top of it that Cal Zoo is an established company with an excellent track record....I guess Im gonna lean in favor of them over someone making fake profiles and posting phony gripes that arent backed by any proof. Know what I mean?

Old 08-24-2012, 12:46 AM   #39
ronritzer
And in my opinion trying to tarnish someones reputation by spreading lies about them is scamming. Obviously someone didnt get things to go the way they wanted and is trying to get back at cal zoo for it the only way they can, and since they dont have an honest gripe, have resorted to petty lies.

Old 08-24-2012, 12:46 AM   #40
rosebud945
Yall quit quoting that post without editing out the profanity or you'll get an infraction too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!