Bad Guy Lisha Stearns aka aboaslife is a liar and a thief. - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-17-2014, 12:47 AM   #91
Wilomn
It is the one he runs, though runs may be a bit strong of a word. His admins seem to do as they please for those they like. One even went so far as to say that they will remove posts and/or threads if enough members ask them to. I queried him several times as to how many members that magic number was, but he got mad and left the conversation, which was shortly thereafter removed.

Old 09-17-2014, 12:51 AM   #92
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeowkazoo View Post
I'm fairly certain that is the group he's speaking of. I'm not remotely surprised at the accusations of threads and/or posts being deleted.

I would STRONGLY encourage both parties to start posting here instead of in that group. Continuing to post there is going to make the story even more muddled and confusing.
Not surprised. A group started by someone who was a member here, received a bad guy thread he didn't like, took the name here the following year and ride the coat tales of someone's hard work and name recognition.

It's not like he went and started a business discussion group called "whatever he wants"

He was a member of this reptile site and knew the name and took it from here.

Sounds like a great place. Honest people with great ethics.

The same goes for the other Facebook group I know of. They did basically the same thing. Talk about malice.

They couldn't be a little creative and come up with their own idea. Their own name.

They were all aware of this site, members here, used this site, then decide they would take the name and besmirch the hard work that has gone into maintaining the BOI all these years. IMHO....

People that would support that are no better than people who think it's OK to take others pictures or any other intellectual property.

I agree, not worth it.

Old 09-17-2014, 01:19 PM   #93
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
It is the one he runs, though runs may be a bit strong of a word. His admins seem to do as they please for those they like. One even went so far as to say that they will remove posts and/or threads if enough members ask them to.
Not to completely derail this thread but it is part of the conversation, I can't resist adding one more piece of information. it was pointed out by another.

The moderator "admin" over there Christine Kilroy is the same user here

crissabella

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...er.php?u=71238

She scammed people here stating she was pregnant with twins.

That's all I have to say about those people.

I like to be hopeful that this transaction will have a resolution here. If not the information isn't going anywhere here.
Attached Images

Old 09-17-2014, 02:13 PM   #94
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Not to completely derail this thread but it is part of the conversation, I can't resist adding one more piece of information. it was pointed out by another.

crissabella

I like to be hopeful that this transaction will have a resolution here. If not the information isn't going anywhere here.
Now it's gone from a train wreck to just plain sad. Couldn't make it here, reasons notwithstanding, and now is pretending again. Pish and tosh on emotional issues, we ALL know right from wrong. We just don't ALL make choices like she did, er does.

Entertainment is the only value for that page and it does provide that in giant quantities.

Old 09-17-2014, 05:04 PM   #95
WebSlave
Since anything added by me concerning the direction this thread has taken would only take this thread even further off topic, I have opened a new thread in the Feedback Forum concerning the proliferation of sites and/or Facebook pages allegedly infringing on my trademark.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...28#post1754828

Please take any further discussions about this issue there rather than continuing here in this thread.

Old 09-17-2014, 06:30 PM   #96
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post

crissabella

Personally I would avoid anything or anybody that Christine aka Crissabella is involved with like the plague. Sadly I am the Kevin that is being referred to in that screen shot. What little bit Dennis posted doesn't even scratch the surface of her deceit. I laid it all out BOI style when I burned her in the "hell" forum thread. Just do a search for her username here... and be prepared to read for a while.

Old 09-17-2014, 09:04 PM   #97
aboaslife
Here's an easy solution Kevin tell me exactly what you want to settle everything i hope to hear a solution by Friday

Old 09-17-2014, 09:25 PM   #98
Davineherps
Kevin we would like to see your import fees and paperwork as well. I think in order to pay for it you should show proof if it as you had it shipped from a middle man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 09-17-2014, 09:43 PM   #99
EmeraldBoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by aboaslife View Post
Here's an easy solution Kevin tell me exactly what you want to settle everything i hope to hear a solution by Friday
I think this is a good place to start on the resolution. Based on all the back and forth plus all the parties involved in one way or another, it seems like everyone got confused at some point...I read everything laid out and I am more confused than when I started watching this thread.

Old 09-17-2014, 09:46 PM   #100
KORBIN5895
I think sending the $800 you originally agreed to send would be a good start.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!