Bad Guy Paul Prunier - SCAMMER - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-20-2015, 01:11 AM   #11
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB View Post
I'm extremely disappointed in myself for sending money before receiving pictures and positive proof.

I looked up Paul Prunier before I sent payment and came up with 1 negative review and 1 positive BOI where the user had a good transaction.
Here are the links:
The bad: http://www..net/industry-watchdog/49...p-pythons.html
The good: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=244768
I put a link on his profile to a older BOI thread back in 2013

Here are a few bad guy threads here on this site.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=450825

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=450374

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=450798

Old 03-20-2015, 04:09 AM   #12
MCMB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
Starting a dispute/claim is the best thing you could have done.
Do not cancel the dispute/claim and do escalate it, unless you get the BP in your hands (not that I think you will get it), no matter what Paul says &/or promises.

BTW Paul's account/profile, here on Fauna, is:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...er.php?u=87627
Thank you. I'm not expecting to receive anything or hear from him. It seems his m.o. is to cut off all contact after receiving payment.
I'm just a little nervous because I've heard of other users having trouble getting refunded through paypal.

Old 03-20-2015, 04:13 AM   #13
MCMB
Thanks for the links everyone! Hopefully having all these links in one place will help anyone thinking about dealing with him in the future.

I really did try to look up information on him before I dealt with him, but for some reason I none of these links came up for me.

Old 03-20-2015, 07:22 AM   #14
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB View Post
I'm just a little nervous because I've heard of other users having trouble getting refunded through paypal.
You should get a refund, from Paypal, because you paid for an item that was not received and the "seller" stopped communications, with you, etc.
Primarily because of non-receipt.

Paypal does not like to get into the middle of (or doing anything about) a dispute over animals (i.e. quality, condition, illness, mites, etc.) but non-receipt is a whole different matter.

I wish you the best of luck with everything.

----

Old 03-20-2015, 10:02 AM   #15
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
You should get a refund, from Paypal, because you paid for an item that was not received and the "seller" stopped communications, with you, etc.
Primarily because of non-receipt.

Paypal does not like to get into the middle of (or doing anything about) a dispute over animals (i.e. quality, condition, illness, mites, etc.) but non-receipt is a whole different matter.

I wish you the best of luck with everything.

----
Doesn't matter. If it's said it's a live animal they will not give you a refund no matter what. I've seen several people saw they paid for a live animal and even though it was never shipped paypal denied it just because it was a live animal.

Old 03-20-2015, 10:14 AM   #16
Lucille
I think if you will look through the BOI you will see that there have been people who have received a refund for non receipt of a critter, so my advice is to go ahead and elevate to a claim on March 24.

Old 03-20-2015, 10:18 AM   #17
Mister Internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
Doesn't matter. If it's said it's a live animal they will not give you a refund no matter what. I've seen several people saw they paid for a live animal and even though it was never shipped paypal denied it just because it was a live animal.
This simply isn't true. Someone who's been around the BOI long enough will have seen many, many instances of claims that involved no tracking # and no item shipped are almost always decided in the BUYER'S favor, live animal or no. The "live animal" thing only is a liability if an animal arrives dead or damaged... in those cases, yes, PayPal doesn't care and cites their live animal clause. But if you can prove that the item was never shipped in the first place, they should find in your favor.

Old 03-20-2015, 10:20 AM   #18
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Internet View Post
This simply isn't true. Someone who's been around the BOI long enough will have seen many, many instances of claims that involved no tracking # and no item shipped are almost always decided in the BUYER'S favor, live animal or no. The "live animal" thing only is a liability if an animal arrives dead or damaged... in those cases, yes, PayPal doesn't care and cites their live animal clause. But if you can prove that the item was never shipped in the first place, they should find in your favor.
Every time I've heard of or seen someone tell paypal they bought a snake or lizard etc and that it never shipped paypal still said they don't cover live animals and closed it out.

Old 03-20-2015, 10:22 AM   #19
BillZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post

I would like to hear first hand from the buyer(s), with details, regarding that claim. I have never heard of paypal denying a claim for refund when the item has never shipped regardless of what the item is as long as everything else was handled properly (not paid as friend, within time frame, etc.).

Old 03-20-2015, 10:29 AM   #20
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillZ View Post
I would like to hear first hand from the buyer(s), with details, regarding that claim. I have never heard of paypal denying a claim for refund when the item has never shipped regardless of what the item is as long as everything else was handled properly (not paid as friend, within time frame, etc.).
Yea because I remember all those names months after of seeing it. Most of the groups I saw it in I'm no longer part of either.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!