Bad Guy Rhonda Alsa aka red.dragon.frog Terrible person Never do buisness with this person - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2012, 12:30 PM   #1
JeromyD
Angry Rhonda Alsa aka red.dragon.frog Terrible person Never do buisness with this person

I recently agreed on a trade with this person. My trade was 0.2 Fat tails for Monsoon mist system. We both took pictures of the shipping labels and shipped same day. Today i picked the package up from the post office only to find a empty monsoon box inside another box. I have never done a trade as such before ever and i will NEVER do it again cause of this person here is the past notes to each other.

If i did anything wrong i cant see where, also any pointers to make this correct would be great thanks.

Label # EO912431170US
Scan form # 9475703699300004223469

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromyD
jeromydana@gmail.com

need yours as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red.dragon.frog
Also need your email so they will notify you of shipping once the label is printed.

Quote:
Hey i got the shipping box and deli cups today im going to ship in the afternoon so that there not sitting in the truck or storage all day. get past the hot part of the day at least was also wondering what the temps are like up there? and also how would you like me to show you the recipt via text or email.

Quote:
Okay. Let me know when you are ready. Emailing or through here is easiest for me since I work 8 to 8 six days a week. My email address is rhonda.alsa@gmail.com If you don't mind shipping to my son's address in my name it is:

Rhonda Alsa
809 South 1st Ave
Lanett, AL 36863

Quote:
Hey lets go ahead and hold off till tuesday i need to go get the box and cups for the shippment and want to stop by the shipper next door to the rep shop i go to to see what this is gonna run me in the mean time here

Jeromy Dana
190 112th ave north #1214
St.pete Fl, 33716

Cell-727-623-6859

Quote:
The moss would be better. Did you check to make sure they guarantee overnight between your zip to my sons or mine?
I can drop it off at USPS Monday morning.

Quote:
Ok sounds good when ever is better for you im gonna have to go to usps in the am. Also i was thinking i have a bundle of moss here would that be better than a paper towel or just go with a damp paper towel?

Quote:
What time do you want to ship out on Monday?
I can call UPS and schedule a pickup. They will pick up the monsoon by 6pm eastern time from my home or I can go to the USPS anytime to ship out the monsoon.
We both can send the other a photo of the tracking information and then contact each other when the package is delivered so we both know that it arrived and the other is happy with the trade.
I will need your name and shipping address to send it out.

Quote:
Hey so i can ship monday. How would you like the process to go? Sorry im just nervous.

Quote:
lol That sounds good. Just let me know a a day in advance so I can get it ready to ship and contact them to pick it up.

Quote:
Ok ill do the same as well on the tracking number maybe monday i can do it. ill do my banking in the am with my banker aka girlfriend haha.

Quote:
I understand that. I've traded a couple times and it is always a bit nerve racking until you have the traded items in hand. Next week would be good for me just tell me what day and we will both ship out around the same time. I always take a photo of the tracking number and send it after shipping out the trade. It usually takes them a couple hours to show it in the system, but once it is in you can follow its progress to your address.
They won't be used for breeding. We have a female that is around 4 years old and she lost her cage mate a few months back and has lost weight so we will be adding one or both of the girls in with her in hopes of her starting to eat more. Sad that she has gotten depressed but hopefully new cage mates will perk her up. It is worth a try at least.

Quote:
Ive never done a flat exchange before sorry im just a little weird about it you know. nothing personal. but as for me shipping i can afford to do it like monday or tuesday. hopefully i can find a good rate everything i find at the moment is like 50 dollars which is a bit for me at the moment due to the fact i just purchased some new enclosures for some larger lizards just bad timing i suppose. also i want you to know these are both CB by a well known breeder Mike Rowkowski i think thats how his last name is spelled. and they have never been bred.

Quote:
I have used UPS and USPS before. USPS is cheaper but you have to make sure it will arrive the next day with Express mail. Call and give them the zip it is shipping from and to:36863. UPS is a little more expensive: overnight air and it is always at destination the next day.
Shipping you will need to put one lizard into a deli cup with small air holes all around cup -like the cups they have at shows- you will place a damp paper towel in each cup with the gecko. The box has to be an insulated box (with styrofoam on bottom all four sides and on top of the deli cups) and must say "live harmless reptiles" on the outside. If there is any space between the deli cups and styrofoam that would allow the cup to move just place newspaper in the space as extra padding so the cup doesn't wiggle. Tape it closed and pop the label on it and you are done.
I can overnight the monsoon with either carrier. Let me know who you want to use and I can use the same carrier for it.
Thank You
Rhonda Alsa

Quote:
Ok. i much rather send them somewhere that they wont be sitting. have you ever shipped a gecko or 2 for that matter i havent and dont know how to pack them ive only shipped large lizards. also who do you usully ship through.

Quote:
This is it:
http://www.amazon.com/Exo-Terra-Mons...4360488&sr=1-5

I ordered from Pangea through Amazon cause I knew the company name. It is in the box never opened.
It would be easier to send them to my oldest sons address since I work all day. That zip code is 36863. If you'd rather send them to my address I'll have to try and schedule a day off next week to be sure they don't have to wait on the porch, that zip is 30263. Let me know which you prefer.

Thank You
Rhonda Alsa

Quote:
ok well then if its sealed then im not worried about it as long as its not the recalled one ha. but im in st.pete Fl whats your zip code so i can get a quote?

Quote:
Its the eco terra monsoon. I ordered 2 off Amazon less than a month ago and only needed one. It is new in the box and hasn't been opened yet so I can either open it and send you photos, send you the link to it on amazon, or take photos of the one I have hooked up. Let me know.
Shipping through USPS overnight is okay as long as next day and its usually under $30 within the lower states.

Thanks
Rhonda Alsa

Quote:
i am interested in it if you would please send me some pictures of it. also i need to see if i have the cash for shipping them being the fact its not cheap.

Quote:
Just opened the 2nd email. Are you interested in trading them for the monsoon? I could mail it out on Monday if so.
Thank You

Quote:

Quote:
I have an eco terra monsoon system I might be willing to trade. Can you send photos of the females?
Thank you
Rhonda Alsa