BLACK MILKS AND TANGERINE PHASE ALBINO MILKS! Pairs and singles! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 11-10-2022, 10:34 PM   #1
Brian Aish
BLACK MILKS AND TANGERINE PHASE ALBINO MILKS! Pairs and singles!

We have one pair of each black milks and one pair of tangerine phase, albino milks available.

We are not a big company. My daughter and I just raise a few specialty species because we love the hobby. The animals are healthy and that is our first priority. They are 2022's and have all eaten at least 3 times and are consistent.

We also have a two extra male black milks and one extra tangerine phase albino male available.

They are $750 per pair (plus shipping!) for each pair and the single males are $350 each. If you get a male and want to be put on the list for a female for next year, we will put you at the top of the list.

Black milk snakes are the largest milk snakes in the world and some call them the "poor man's indigo" as they are a fraction of the cost of the indigos and they get close to the same size. The nice thing is their metabolism is not as high as indigos so they don't eat (or poop!) twice as often like indigos, so they don't make near the mess and clean-up. I have had snakes most of my life and these are one of the most under-rated most docile species that I have ever had!

The hondos are like the 3rd largest species of milk snake and though they tend to be a little spastic when they are babies, they calm down as they get older and are excellent first pets.

We will ship at our discretion, depending on the weather from our location (Wisconsin) to your location.

Thanks for looking! Please let us know if you have any questions or if you would like them.

Brian Aish
D&D Reptiles
520-404-1142
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!