Tangerine Tornados from Urban Gecko - Pictures! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-17-2005, 05:21 AM   #71
brucestephenson
Patience, my young padowans. Master Yoda soon will grant your wishes.

Old 11-17-2005, 11:35 AM   #72
Franks_Geckos
Craig did a show down in NY 2 years ago and he was selling some nice Tangs. He told me it was the first and probably last time he would do a show (at least that one).To make a long story short, he offered me two decent ones for 500, a very fair deal comsidering his "regular tangs" were a very big deal back then, but at the time, I couldn't part with the cash, so I got a nice one from Alberto at A&M (TUG bloodline) for a bit less. I have since bought a carrot head carrot tail Tang Tremper from Alberto and bred him to the female tang I bought the year before and produced some insane tang hets, the orange hue on these babies blew me away. I couldn't believe how much more vivid the orange was compared to what other people were calling Tang. Some have a few spots, but I can't wait to see what they produce next year. I have 4 or 5 of the hets, so I can breed at leats one to a SHT male. I love the Tornadoes too, I just think that eventually, I and anyone else who puts in the time and effort, can produce similar ones myself, and in reality, isn't it more satisfying knowing that you put in the time and effort as opposed to spending all of that cash? If I had that kind of money to throw around, I would probably put an additional room in the house and create a nice gecko nursery and offer to "take care of" some of these tornadoes for a few months.......

Old 11-19-2005, 11:40 PM   #73
Ian S.
awe Bruce your killing me no updated pics yet.

Old 11-20-2005, 12:05 AM   #74
groovygeckos
Quote:
and offer to "take care of" some of these tornadoes for a few months.......

Yes, 'Yoda' will teach us patience I guess Ian (insert yoda smiley here) LOL

Old 11-20-2005, 09:06 AM   #75
montezuma
Well, I feel I should weigh in on this too now that it has been pulled back the top... I was tempted to get a tornado or 2 from the pics. However, I talked with someone that had bought from Urban and discovered the colors weren't as vivid nor as red as what TUG pic appeared. Color aside, everyone I have seen just off the boat and stuck under a camera all look like they are starving! I would never buy a gecko at a show as thin so I am not really inclined to take my chances of buying on that has to be shipped that thin!
Personally, I would just get a red phase Raptor or Aptor for under a grand!

Old 11-22-2005, 03:51 PM   #76
Ian S.
Patience and me in the same sentence :hot

Old 11-22-2005, 03:52 PM   #77
Ian S.
awwe my little guy didn't work

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!