What's the most y'all have ever paid for a gecko? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-13-2004, 02:20 PM   #51
groovygeckos
400 ! about 3000 for what i have in my collection ...at the moment ..lol

Old 09-13-2004, 02:38 PM   #52
A&M Gecko
You guys are all right, please accept my apologies. I will not answer to any more threads like those. Kelli, I am very sorry for what happen to you and I completely understand, sometimes we forget the important things and we get carried away. Please feal better, and again, I am sorry.
Regards Alberto

Old 09-13-2004, 02:54 PM   #53
geckokreeper
I agree with some of what everyone has to say. There will be times when people will say things we dont like or agree with or that arent true but it truly does take a better person to just walk away from it and let it go. We can turn it into a big argument debate whatever but if we can just say let it go it will quickly fade away. I know there will be times when we get into disagreements and we are all intitled to our opinions. We are all pretty much in this hobby for the same reason the love for the animal and the money part is somthing extra. I enjoy breeding my leos and the excitment I get from waiting for the leos to hatch, even if they are just a normal with not much value I still love them and treat them the same as a $400 gecko I have. I feel you Kelli , I do, just try not to let these things get to you. I know its hard but just say they are at it again oh well let them stress over it. I hope you are feeling better and everything turns out ok. Also You CANT get out of the Leo Bussiness we would all miss you to much ;^)

Old 09-13-2004, 03:17 PM   #54
Blazin

Old 09-13-2004, 03:55 PM   #55
ShannanD25
To steer things back on track

I've usually bought Leo's in groups. I bought a bunch from Sam at Gecko Den. One, Brutus was priced at $700. But Sam made me a great deal on the whole group, I think around 25 or 26 Leos.
I also got a bunch from Waherbees. Taffy was prcied at $400 but I again, got a good deal on 7. So those would be my nost expensive two. Now that I am up to around 100 Leos, I start adding up how much I have spent and I realize I'll be paying them off the rest of my life! But I'd rather have spent money on these guys then be paying off a shopping spree....well...then again....

They have been a huge expense, take up most of my free time, bite me, but I love every minute of it!

And now if I can just find Vladimir, my AFT boy from Gecko Barn , a good fat girl...I can start with them! I think I am addicted!
And my friends and family shake their heads and say, " but you don't look like a reptile person"......hahaha

Kelli,
I once had a panic attack...when I was in the Air Force they had us go to the med center for a bunch of shots....Never knew what they were for or why we needed them...but a few hours later I started experiencing the same things....Funny, a bunch of us did from the group of people who got the injections....It was a horrible feeling....I hope you never go through it again! Just spend time watching babies dive at crickets.....that should calm you....

Old 09-13-2004, 04:51 PM   #56
groovygeckos
Talking hi everyone

appologies to anyone ...... who (might) have thought i have been insulting any morph , that read this earlier ..................as this has certainly not been my intention (just stating my opinion s )on pictures ive seen of 2 strains of albinos i had seen ) actually i was trying to figure out which strain of normal albino i had at one time

Old 09-13-2004, 07:02 PM   #57
Spydergotboost
is it just me or is there missing posts on this thread ? did people delete thier posts? any way i would like to say a few things reguarding this and also ask a few questions first off i ask robin have you ever seen alberto's geckos in person?(and i do mean some of his high end stuff) next is it is OK to be opinionated and state that opinion butt you need to be respectfull at the same time remember we have the freedom of speech in this country but also remember our rights stop where anouther persons rights begin this is just my 2 cents and i believe we need to stop being so harsh towards each other and just remember we all share a common love for these animals

Respectfully Billy

P.S. my condolences to Kelli

Old 09-13-2004, 08:22 PM   #58
MattP
Yeah, some of the posts are missing.

Alberto your hets look so nice, but you really should not have sold King and those two females to me because mine look exactly the same as yours, you must have something better........ King is definitely one of the best geckos I have ever had ($1,000.00 for him and the two girls), WORTH IT). The hets they have produced look awesome, just as good as the best SHTB's money can buy .

King has some awesome blood........ I have only bred him to two Tangerine Albinos, but all of the babies (except one) are RED/ORANGE Super Hypos. I can't wait until I breed him to all of my other females. I'll have a good camera by then.

Also Alberto, Drago's Son is so Awesome (almost 100% carrot tail, he looks as good or better than the Drago holdback-son you posted), I'm very satisfied with our business. I do think you are honest, but I also think you are a good salesman No offense. I definitely feel I have the best Tremper Bloodline in the world!!! And now that I have added the best of Kelli's line to it, I should have some amazing stuff next year.

Old 09-13-2004, 08:52 PM   #59
Spydergotboost
hey matt havent heard from you in a while lets see some updated pics of those bad boys huh i have been wondering about them

Old 09-13-2004, 09:07 PM   #60
groovygeckos
Wink yes lets see !

maybe itll be my next post in this thread how much i payed for something like it ..hehe

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!