Thoughts and ideas - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-22-2005, 07:07 AM   #41
Jodi L Aherns
Kelli and Steve,I know we do not see eye to eye on things, but i know the pain you feel right now.I lost a child a few years back,hang in there.If there is anything i can do call.

Old 06-22-2005, 07:51 AM   #42
g&mgeckos
Kelli & Steve

We are at a loss for words at the moment. Why bad things happen to good people really boggles the mind at times. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. If you need anything let us know.

Glenn & Mendie

Old 06-22-2005, 07:53 AM   #43
USAGECKOS
I got the call last night about Hayden, I can't even imagine what Kelli and her family is going through right now, I don't have any children but I did lose my father rather suddenly to cancer 6 years ago, so I know that nothinig I say will releive any pain, but just know that my prayers are with all of you.

Old 06-22-2005, 08:19 AM   #44
Jeremy Letkey
Kelli, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Old 06-22-2005, 08:38 AM   #45
hill4803
Kelli & Steve,

Grieve for the loss but also be joyful for the time you had with your son. I am sure Hayden was a source of great happiness for your family. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Old 06-22-2005, 09:22 AM   #46
Milwaukee Reptiles
Kelli & Steve,
I'm truely sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers will be with you today. As always, if you need anything from ANY of us, just let us know. We'll be praying for you.

Old 06-22-2005, 09:39 AM   #47
USAGECKOS
If any one would like to read the article in the local paper, here is a link, you will have to create an account first:

Fort Worth Star Telegram

Old 06-22-2005, 09:47 AM   #48
USAGECKOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spydergotboost
i had a thought i was wondering if someone like Justyn or Robin would be willing to take up a collection here to get flowers from all of us at fauna for Hayden's services i think it would be the least we could do for the Hammock's in thier time of dispear.

I would be willing to take this on, I have an account with FTD Flowers and can have the arangement sent to the funeral home.

If anybody wants to donate towards the arrangement, let me know, or you can just paypal it to me at Jeanne@usageckos.com

Thank you to those who have already sent donations! Please when sending the donations, make sure you wqrite in the Suject line: Flowers for The Hammacks

Old 06-22-2005, 09:51 AM   #49
nydrgnldy
Kelli and Stephen,
I can't even begin to imagine what you are feeling but as a mother myself My gettest sympathy goes out to you.When I read this I had to read it twice.I wish there were something I could do or say that would make this easier fro you.But I know there isn't.Kelli we are all here fro you.If you need anything please don't hesitate to call upon us.My thought and Prayers are with you.

Old 06-22-2005, 10:06 AM   #50
Jim O
I think that my greatest nightmare would be to outlive one of my children. I saw it happen when my grandmother outlived her only child, my mother. I can't even begin to imagine the pain. My heart really goes out to y'all.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!