Thoughts and ideas - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-22-2005, 02:22 PM   #71
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Gate Geckos
Last night in chat, we discussed setting up a Hayden Memorial Fund. Chris from TSE is going to be spearheading it and working on the format... donations as well as perhaps an auction. Please, let's wait until we have more information from Kelli and try to set up one primary fund. I will keep you all posted.
Sounds nice, let me know when everything is set up and Ill see what I can find to donate for auctions.

Old 06-22-2005, 02:48 PM   #72
PaulSage
Kelli,

I can’t even begin to imagine what you’re going through. I don’t know you outside of your presence on Fauna, but I can tell that you are a wonderful, beautiful, and caring person with a good heart. The loss of a child is something that no one should ever have to endure. It’s not fair; no mother ever deserves to experience her worst fears, and no child ever deserves to have their life here on Earth cut short. Please, allow yourself to grieve, and allow your friends to support you in any way they can.

I have you and your family in my thoughts and in my prayers.

May the outstretched arms of heaven love and embrace Hayden, just as you have as his mother.

Old 06-22-2005, 02:52 PM   #73
Dr Owens
Kelli and Steve,
There are no words that can be offered that might palliate the pain that you are experiencing right now. Just know that there is a whole community of people out here who grieve for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers for the days and weeks to come.

My deepest sympathies and condolences,

Jay

Old 06-22-2005, 02:53 PM   #74
Traci1
Kelli, I don't know you personally but I did buy a wonderful young female gecko from you earlier this year and we talked on the phone for a bit. You seem like a wonderful person and when I read about your son a pain shot through my heart and tears filled my eyes. I am so sorry. I hope you can find some comfort knowing so many people here at Fauna care about you.

Old 06-22-2005, 03:13 PM   #75
ShannanD25
Kelli,
FOr once I can't think of anything to say. As I am not a parent I can't understand the pain you are going through. I can only offer you my heartfelt condolenses and let you know you and your family will be in my thoughts.
If you need help with your collection I'd be more then willing to fly down there and help. I don't have a real job or children so it would be no big deal. I wish I could do more because you are such a great person.

I'd be glad to donate a Leo for any auction anyone arranges. I'll even donate some roaches.

Flowers are a nice donation but I know with my Grandmothers recent unexpected parting they went unoticed. Monetary gifts helped the family greatly with the bills that were accrued. I think a few nice arrangements is a great idea but then take the rest as a cash donation to help offset all the costs.

Old 06-22-2005, 03:19 PM   #76
Chris@TSE
I appreciate the emails and PM's from those looking to contribute to the fund. I'm looking to launch it within the next few days. Monday, tuesday at the latest. Those looking to help can simply hold out until then and perhaps put some items up for the donation auctions we will offer. There will also be direct donations I will set up in the form of a PayPal button that will link directly to Kelli and her family. Soon as me and Fred get everything together I'll be happy to link all information here in this thread for you guys. The amounbt of people looking to contribute is amazing, I'm very proud to be part of this community.

Again, I'm so very sorry Kelli and I hope our efforts can assist your family in its time of greif. Please accept whatever we may pull together as a token of our friendship and know that we wish we coud do so much more.......... You'll be in our Prayers.

Old 06-22-2005, 03:26 PM   #77
NewEnglandReptile
I am at a loss for words. Steve & Kelli, please know that you & your family are in my prayers.

My deepest condolences,

Kara

Old 06-22-2005, 03:30 PM   #78
lyzardgirl
"for a mother to lose a child is the most tragic thing any person can experience. i cant even imagine what you are going through right now kelli. stay strong. i am deeply sorry for your loss."

I agree with that. Kelli, I am so sorry to hear this. I wish there were something that could be done to ease your pain. I know it must be extremely hard for you, but the memories will always be there, and know that he is not truly gone, but will always be with you. My prayers are with you and your family.

Old 06-22-2005, 03:33 PM   #79
Lynn
Kelli and Steve..
Just like last night when you called me..I am speechless. We are so sorry for your loss..Like I said before.. You need anything..Call anytime 24/7..

You are in our thought and prayers..
Love,
Lynn And Sprocket

Old 06-22-2005, 03:38 PM   #80
Wilomn
Hey Steve,

This post is for you in particular since most have addressed Kelli, not that they don't acknowledge your loss, she's just better known here.

I've got tears in my eyes as I type, and while I have not lost a child of my own I do believe there isn't much that could be worse. I just wanted you to know that you are also in my thoughts, as you are NO doubt in the thoughts of everyone who has written, even though it seems that we are overlooking you. We're not.

Man, I am SO sorry for your loss. Words are not sufficient to express the sorrow I feel for you, and I'm not an overly emotional kind of guy; just got a soft spot for kids.

As has been said so often, if there is ANYTHING I can do for either of you, feel free to ask. I am at a loss here for anything else to say.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!