Tangerine Tornados from Urban Gecko - Pictures! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-19-2005, 03:45 PM   #11
brucestephenson
I will post pictures at all stage of development for all of you. These photos are already about 2 months old. The Tangerine Tornados do seem to be the real deal as advertised, but I will let you judge for yourselves. They have already deepened more into the red, but the individual geckos can still be identified by pattern. About the price I paid - about $10,000.00 for the group. Yes, I am insane. But truly, they give me much more than that in the pleasure of just keeping and looking at them!

Old 09-19-2005, 03:59 PM   #12
saltwaterreptiles
YIKES.... lol... hey man, if you got the money and it makes you happy pricetags mean nothin'

Be interested and looking forward to seeing them grow and change!

Old 09-19-2005, 04:03 PM   #13
Golden Gate Geckos
HOLY TORNADO!!! Yes, please take some updated photos for us!

Old 09-19-2005, 04:21 PM   #14
dragonflyreptiles
Awesome Bruce, I can't wait to see updates as they mature!

Old 09-19-2005, 06:22 PM   #15
Gregg M
Are they still spotty Bruce??? I like them alot but I am a bit worried about buying a 1500 dollar leo with spots....LOL.... Very nice man....

Old 09-19-2005, 06:22 PM   #16
wahberee
awesome leos,
Im suprised with all the success urban gecko has had, you are the first to post pictures of the tornados. How about some pics from the rest of yall??

Old 09-19-2005, 06:31 PM   #17
groovygeckos
They look great but $1200-1500 for nothing more than a Tangerine ,ide be ashamed to post pictures LOL

They could have all the spots in the world or none at all , its the deep orange ( and the name) they are selling .

Old 09-19-2005, 06:41 PM   #18
Junkyard
Careful you may burn yourself when you first handle them. They are amazing.

Old 09-19-2005, 06:41 PM   #19
saltwaterreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovygeckos
They look great but $1200-1500 for nothing more than a Tangerine ,ide be ashamed to post pictures LOL

They could have all the spots in the world or none at all , its the deep orange ( and the name) they are selling .
Meh, I see your point, but I often use the car example, some people are satisfied with driving thier Kia, others want a porche, both are essentially a body surrounding a motor on 4 tires.... both have warrenties, quailty control, safety standards.... both will get your to where you want to go. But hey, if I had the money I would have the porsche... lol...

I guess what I am saying is, much like I indicated in an earlier post, if its not breaking the bank, you have the money, and the desired object will bring you happiness... who really cares how much it costs?

Old 09-19-2005, 06:53 PM   #20
brucestephenson
I have learned over the decades to purchase herps only if they bring you the joy and happiness of just keeping them. Yes, surely they are not a good way to get rich. However a lucky few of us have indeed gotten rich from herps, probably, in my estimation, Tremper, Clark, and Crutchfield in his prime (millionaire for certain).

I agree with Dan Poe, they are certainly just tangerines of a certain strain and intensity. But, happy they make Yoda!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!