INtroducing the "Enigma", a Brand New Leopard Gecko Morph! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-03-2006, 07:00 AM   #41
Gregg M
Just when you think nothing else will pop up for a while, Kelli goes ahead and does this.... Amazing.... I am so glad I got back into leos.... Hey, do any of you "old timers" like myself, remember the days when high yellows and semi reduced patterns were the biggest thing??? Forget about what happened when albinos and hypo CTs came out!!! Did you ever think there would be so much variety back then??? I know I didn't, but now it seems every season something new creeps in our collections.... Gotta love leos....

As far as these enigmas go, I cant wait to get those genetics in my lines..... Awesome!!!

Old 05-03-2006, 07:31 AM   #42
CoolGecko
AWESOME! Don't you love Bell Albino line with all hidden genetics! I think that is the 4th type of Albino- In my knowledge there is some type of albino in human that only effects eyes called Ocular albinism. But all I can say is WOW and will be neat adding into non-albino genetics. Add me to list Or send them over me

Old 05-03-2006, 07:54 AM   #43
bbrandonsmom
Those are aswsome. I know you don't know the genetics yet but if they are from a bell albino group aren't they somehow related or is it a possible new albino like someone else said? Are these from the the oddball female/bell group that steve hatched out of his bell group with the black eyes? Can you tell us some of the crossings you did to possibly get these are is it a secret yet?
The possibilities with bells seem to be amazing with all these new things popping up. Who knows what we all might hatch this year with the bells.

Old 05-03-2006, 08:00 AM   #44
BalloonzForU
Kell, After looking at the photos again. I've fallin head over heals for the one in the 4th & 5th pic of the 3rd post. Awsome body and head colors and pattern.

I swear they look look like they are suffering the morning after effects of a long night of partying. LOL

Old 05-03-2006, 08:25 AM   #45
CoolGecko
Marlo,

I am just saying my opinion about this idea... I don't think it is related to Steve's oddball... Study their Iris pattern and compare to Steve's oddball. Only time can tell us what it is through the breeding and testing.

Old 05-03-2006, 09:23 AM   #46
USAGECKOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH

Hehee yes they were hard to keep secret! I had to tell a few of my "homies", and I was relieved that Mark gave me the ok to post pictures. These are too cool not to share.

Im a Homie...LOL Now I know why you didn't send me pictures. Gald you are able to share these with everyone, they are too AWESOME to keep secret!

Old 05-03-2006, 09:30 AM   #47
raiquee
Kell~

Hey, whats up with the hets? Are their eyes gold, or is it just the camera? Cause they look like..really gold, hardly any varigation in them. Which is intresting! Maybe another close up of the hets eyes?

Old 05-03-2006, 09:30 AM   #48
raiquee
Oh, I forgot to say, I'm so proud of you! You are an amazing person and deserve this! They are beautiful! And I can't pronounce that name, Ed had to help me! lol *Italian influences*

Old 05-03-2006, 09:39 AM   #49
USAGECKOS
P.S. I LOVE the name Enigma

Also, Did I already tell you to put me on the waiting list, if not, Please add me to it

Old 05-03-2006, 10:19 AM   #50
A_Kendergirl
Funny enough, I did actually dream of Enigma geckos last night! LOL That's all I'll be doing for awhile...dreaming. I SERIOUSLY doubt I'd be able to afford these guys when they first hit the market, even if I did get lucky enough to be in line for the first release.

Good news...I'll bet I have my Mack by then (maybe even a SS Mack...sounds like I'm buying a boat).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!